» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Add Reply
New Poll

Round and Round, Tagg;; PEPE
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 22 2015, 04:04 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

A night out
Elisabetta did not realize how addicted she truly was too Coke until she woke up the next day. She had flushed the last of it and when she woke up her whole body hurt and was shaking, she couldnt' seem to calm teh shakes. Not to mention the horrible depression she was feeling. She called the owner telling him she was waking up sick and that she had to miss that day but she'd be in the next day for finally rehearsals. She managed to crawl to the couch pulling a large comforter on her as she turned the tv on crying slightly not wanting to do anything at that moment.
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 22 2015, 05:24 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
today he was still home, even in the middle of the day. he got caught up in some paper work and calling people, so he never left his house. he was still in sweat pants as a guy called him about 'the girl' not showing up to work. part of it was because of observation and the other half was, if she didn't make it to the final show, he was losing out money. well not really, if the final show didn't happen, her boss was in for a beat. plus he was going to strip the man of everything he had. so gisuseppe won either way in that deal. he placed out his phone and grabbed a jacket. he was too lazy today to put on his jeans. he called out to his mother, telling her he would be back later today. he stopped by the guy's house first and picked up a key. yeaah they made him a key to her apartment. he could have picked the lock but it was easier to just have a copy of the key. plus picking locks was more of Trey's thing. gisuseppe preferred to just smash doors down. he pulled up to her apartment, parking his beautiful car. he walked up the stairs and let himself in with that wonderful new key of his. " Liz? " he called out, looking in the direction of the bedroom first and then the living room. holy shit. she wasn't hiding out. she looked like death at door. " babe, how long have you been doing drugs? " his voice was soft as he walked over to her, feeling his head.
PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 22 2015, 05:42 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

A night out
She was surprised to see him when he came in too weak to call out for him she looked up when he found her shaking hard on the couch. “My aunt… started giving them to me when I was... fourteen... because I was g-gaining weight.” She said and hugged her comforter closer to herself. “I’m sorry I didn’t go in. I’ll go tomorrow I-I don’t feel good.” She didn’t realize it was because of withdrawals because she had never not had anything before. “I haven’t done it today I promise.” She said starting to cry a little sure he was going to leave her. “I promise I didn’t do any today!”
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 22 2015, 08:57 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
14? lord was an evil woman. no wonder she looked like crap today, she was use to snorting shit through her nose for so long. he sighed and placed his hands on his hips in some thought. she wasn't going to be in good enough shape to dance tomorrow. she was out of the production. he knew there had to be an understudy, so the play would not go to complete shit. liz was not going to be happy with this though, but it was her health. unless she wanted to die by drugs. wasn't there a movie about this kind of crap? black swan or something like that? his sister had made him watch it with her, stupid movie. " you are not going in for a while " he moved over and lifted her up into his arms to carry her back into her own bedroom. " i know. you are having withdrawls my dear and it isn't over yet. " he placed her back in her own bed carefully. fixing the blankets over her body, " go to sleep, you'll feel better if you do " that was kind of a lie but it was probably way better to sleep it off than sit it off.
PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 22 2015, 09:15 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

A night out
"No," she whimpered but curled up to him her body shaking harder. "The s-season will be over for a few months after the show... this is my chance to be prima.. please I can't not miss it." she sobbed harder in his arms. "I-I will be there for rehearsal and the performance..." she said shaking a little harder closing her eyes. "I don't c-care..."
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 22 2015, 09:29 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
he sighed, there was no real point to really try and fight her in this. she would see when she was getting up in the middle of the night and when she got up in the morning. she was not making it but if that was what she wanted to believe. then he'd let her believe it. " alright " he nodded and got up, moving her hair out of her face. " i'm going to assume you did not eat today yet..." neither really did he. actually he had not really done much for the day except shower and work. he didn't even go to the gym this morning or work out at home. partly because he had come home pretty late last night as well as upset. " what do you want to eat? " he wasn't going to go get it though. he had a guy for that, a guy who owned him. as well as store people that owed him. gisuseppe was just going to make the calls.
PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 22 2015, 09:42 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

A night out
She curled up on a ball moving over. "Sit with me.. m-maybe i can sleep if your here..." she said weakly. "no food... I think i'll throw it up... "She put her hand on her face. "m-maybe I should ween off.. this hurts so bad." she sobbed. "make it stop please oh my god." She whimpered as her body shook a little harder making her hurt. "oh my god make it stop!" she pleaded.
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 22 2015, 10:04 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
never trust an addict. they always chance the next high and do what they can to get their fix. it was what he learned and what he knew. liz wasn't so much like that to him.i mean it some ways it was pretty obvious that she was but she was still his girlfriend. though after last night it wasn't like this relationship was all rainbows and kittens. he was going to have to come clean to falco about something. ask him what he should do and what he could do. he'd make that trip soon, once she was all better though. though, thinking about it now, he'd rather go to falco the falco come to him. or send someone to pick his ass up. maybe he'd have a soft spot for her because of trey's mother and all? he looked down the hall and then back up to the bed. slowly enough, he crawled into the bed with her, kicking off his sneakers as he did. thank the lord he wore just a shirt and sweat pants, he would at least be comfortable. he came up beside her and put an arm around her, to bring her closer to his own body. " it will be over and you will be thankful for it " he hoped that would happen. " just try and get some sleep,alright? " he kept his voice soft as he talked to her, rubbing her back softly.
PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 22 2015, 10:13 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

A night out
Elizabetta shook a little harder against him and closing her eyes. "I need to dance..." she whispered tears falling fast from her eyes. this hurt more then she could deal with. "It hurts." she whispered again. "I w-wish i could have weened myself off." she said "I f-feel like it wouldn't hurt so bad... I-If you need food I'll w-wait." she said even though she gently held on to his shirt closing her eyes burying her face into his chest.
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 23 2015, 01:32 AM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
" i'm not leaving till i'm needed...which hopefully won't be soon either " if someone from work called, then he'd have to leave. but as long as no one needed him, he was free as could be. that almost meant he could keep his eyes on little miss ballerina as well. " plus i have guys thats can pick up food for me " he shrugged. once he was hungry, he would eat. but for now, he''d just enjoy his lazy time, on this bed with his withdrawal girlfriend. " i could sent you to rehab you know, if you wanted to go. they probably have something that would help you " he offered. it was cheap. damn hell it wasn't cheap but he'd pay for it. probably ask falco give him a couple more deals or odd jobs but he'd do it. he wasn't as rich as falco, so it wasn't as if he tossed money around like no tomorrow.
PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 23 2015, 08:34 AM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

A night out
She shook a little harder for a moment before it calmed down and shook her head. "I would rather get threw it at my home. I don't want to go to rehab I will r-really lose my standing, my career would be over." She looked up at him a little fear in her eyes. "Ballet is all I have. My aunt never pushed me to have a back up, I'm scared.." She shook again before taking a deep breath. "Can someone c-come here and do it?" she asked shaking a little more. "I want.. t-to have someone come here and make this stop."
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 24 2015, 04:02 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
gisuseppe did not live the most honest life or really 'right' life. he knew his faults and he understood the risk he was taking. but just as he could die at the hands of another mob, the same way he could die by getting hit by a truck. but he had never done drugs or any of that crap. he knew better. he couldn't compare what he did for a living compared to what she snorted up in her body. the girl really didn't have much to back herself up on. gisuseppe didn't really have a back up either. well he did have some investments but no real back up plan. he didn't have an answer for her career because he really didn't know. should he let her keep on using drugs? if that was the case, he wasn't going to stay with her. he prayed no one knew what she had been doing. it could come right back to him and it wouldn't be pretty." look, your body your life. " he said. " if you wanna be a prima and taking drugs is what you have to do, then fine " he said, looking down at her. "i'll be your friend but i won't be your boyfriend "
PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 26 2015, 07:50 AM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

A night out
Elizabetta whimpered slightly looking up at him. "no..." she said weakly. "I don't want to lose y-you..." she got up after a moment and stumbled to the bathroom to throw up before she washed out her mouth and crawled back into bed with him and curled up. "Is there a doctor who can g-give me the meds from rehab h-here?"
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 27 2015, 08:00 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
did this mean that he meant more than her career? he wasn't saying she should pick drugs and a career over something else. but he had concern that she was doing it more to keep him around then the health of her own body. he was concerned for her own health. the condition that her body was in. people come and go but you only had one shot at life. only one body. once you misused it, that was it. he watched her get up and go to the bathroom, as she was gone he pulled out his cell phone. checking emails and sending various text messages. once she came back, he rested his phone on his lap thinking over her words. " maybe. i have to see what i can do " he told her. he had to see what doctor would be willing to give him those types of drugs, if there even was a type of drug like that.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.