» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm On A Boat [Gi]
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Jul 14 2015, 06:58 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
YOU DON'T CARE IF ITS WRONG OR IF ITS RIGHT
Sabina had to admit, she had had a rather interesting week. Not about her clients though. Although they always seemed to be able to keep her on her toes. Among other things. But she happened to meet and chat with a rather attractive man at the tavern the other day. The two seemed to hit it off more than she had been expecting. Granted she had lied to him about her occupation but surprisingly she told him her real name which didn't happen often. He was a real life cowboy and something about that just did it for her. He even invited her to ride horses with him on what could only be assumed as a date. A real date. Something she hadn't done in years. Not since she got into the business anyway. She knew this would be tricky but she really wasn't planning on this 'relationship' to go anywhere. Sabina just thought it might be fun to hang out with him and get to ride some pretty horses...

But now she found herself on the way tot he docks. Gi had sent her a rather odd text message about meeting him here because he was taking her out on a boat. She assumed a yacht but she could be wrong. Though she hoped she wasn't. Even though she was close to Gi and the two spent a lot of time together paling around, he still paid her for her time. And she wasn't cheap company. Pulling her car into the parking lot of the marina, she slipped her sunglasses on as she climb out of the car. Grabbing her bag on the way out. He hadn't exactly been specific on where to meet him so she just walked towards the wooden docks and hoped to either spot him or him spot her. Gi had been acting strangely for the past couple of days but she wasn't entirely sure why. Looking around, she perked herself on one of the dock posts and waited her prince charming's arrival.

GAT
Giuseppe
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: Aug 18 2015, 10:09 AM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
there was so much damn drama in his life at the moment, it was stupid. when the heck did he even get in this shit? with a low grumble, she got out of his car and walked on to the docks and toward his boat. it was nothing crazy big though, but it was luxury. giuseppe , like most males liked speed. that was how he picked out his boat when he finally bought one. of course it still had room in it under, to have a little bathroom and room but that was it. other than that, it was a speed demon. plus it was also the perfect spot to take sabina would and not have to worry about his girlfriend. there would be no one out there, but himself and sabina.

he checked everything out on his boat, before hopping off and seeing sabina there waiting. perfect timing. he walked up to her and grabbed her hand. " ready? " he grinned and pulled her along. he walked her up to the boat and simply lifted her into it, way easier then trying to have her get in herself. after he got within the boat, he patted the seat next to him as he sat in his own seat and pulled the boat out of the dock. " if you dont want to lose anything, i suggest you put it under because this boat goes fast " he raised a brow and put his shades on his face.

PM
^
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Aug 22 2015, 12:38 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
YOU DON'T CARE IF ITS WRONG OR IF ITS RIGHT
As she waited for Gi to arrive, Sabina played on his phone, gossiping a bit as well as making a few appointments, just to pass the time. When she heard foot falls on the planks of the dock, she looked up in time to see him approaching and smiled at his arrival, "Always." she replied to his simple question, taking his hand as he took her's. Of course she had been on yachts numerous times with clients but this would be the first time with Gi and she was excited about it. Hell, she wouldn't even charge him for the day. She knew she wold enjoy herself and that's all she cared about.

Coming up to the boat, she looked it over before looking over to Gi once again. With his help, she climbed into the boat. Sabina watched as he took the seat at the wheel, grinning to herself. There was something attractive about watching him man the boat, "Maybe I should go under there so I don't get lost." she teased but placed her bag under the compartment he had been speaking about. Once that was taken care of, she moved to sit next to him, "Or, I'll just hang on to you instead." she smirked with a wink, wrapping her arm around his, "So, are we off to anywhere in particular or just along for the ride?" she asked, curious of his plans for their little adventure.

GAT
Giuseppe
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.