» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Add Reply
New Poll

play hard, work hard
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 21 2015, 03:38 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
he didn't care so much to do work where he slept but it wasn't as if he was going to say no to work. mafia was his life and that was it. well family was also his life but that was an obvious fact. it was amazing itself that gisuseppe had actually sticked to one girl and one girl only. unless you counted flirting as cheating, which to a woman was probably a yes. but it wasn't as if it was here, it had been down in other countries. so she would never ever find out, see it all worked? plus his girlfriend didn't know about his whole mafia life either, but he prefered it that way. things were just ...easier with her in the dark. she also didn't know about him taking sabina out on a date some time ago, but he was already in a shit hole with lies. did sabina know? he had no idea if she did or did not know and to be honest he was a little afraid to find out. she was not a woman to mess with or fuck over. he pushed his thoughts from his mind and turned his car off, getting out with two of his friends. well not really friends, they worked together. gisueppe was above them on some level, since they were ordered to do what he said today. sometimes he did his work alone and sometimes, he brought other coworkers with him.he didn't think the theater boss here was being a 100% truthful from him. gisuseppe didn't want the guy going to another mob to look for protection. so before it even reached the level, gisuseppe was going to take a surprise visit. yes he knew Liz worked here but he was hoping he could stay out of sight and out of mind. he walked into the theater with the two men and headed straight to the office of the man who owned this place. he opened the door and saw the man at his desk with some girl sitting there. the look on their face was priceless. " Out " it was a simple command to the girl as she got up and rushed out. he walked in next and left the two men outside to guard the door. " miss me? " he asked as he sat down in the chair. oh this was going to be fun.
PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 21 2015, 04:30 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

work hard, play hard
Elisabetta was in the back of the stage getting ready for their final rehearsals for the show that would be opening in a few days when one of the girls came hurrying up to her. She could not figure out what was wrong the girl looked a little afraid but all she got out of her was that her boyfriend was there and in the owner’s office. She knew her boyfriend was an investor so she was not surprised that he was popping in for a visit. She was uncomfortable by the fact that her friend looked like she was afraid that he was there. She looked at the director waving him over. “My boyfriend is here I’m going to tell him hi.” She said. It wasn’t a secret who she was dating around the theater so they let her go ahead and go to say hi. She hurried off to the front not caring she was fully dressed and ready for rehearsal.

She was surprised when she walked up seeing two men outside of the door but she tried to go through anyway. One of the men moved in front of the door telling her no one was allowed in. “I’m Gisuseppe’s girlfriend.” She said frowning slightly trying once again to get past the man since she was relatively small she was sure she could squeeze past. The other man came up besides her grabbing her arm roughly pulling her backwards.

“Hey!” she shouted stumbling a little bit smacking his hand away. “Don’t touch me I’m here to see my boyfriend!” she yelled again anger in her eyes. She felt a little fear as she heard something behind the door and large man standing in her way. “What’s going on.” She demanded.

She knew better than to try to get past the brick wall of a man again her arm stung a little from being grabbed she did not really want to be handled like that again. “Gisuseppe!” she shouted deciding that she wasn’t getting in with force she was not strong enough to compete with these men.

PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 21 2015, 05:01 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
the boss talked shit and lots of it. if gisuseppe had come all this way to visit something, the last thing he wanted was to try and break some deal. nut today he knew something that would cover all the charges the man had to pay. the show was coming up. he knew that because his girlfriend was in it. still felt weird saying it sometimes, even to himself. when the mob had asked, he denied it. it was easier that way to just remain 'single' within the mod. girlfriends meant weakness and she had none of that. he had a family to support and nothing would come to stop that.

he told then man simply that all profits would be stripped from him when the show had come on stage. the man rambled about paying others and paying bill but pepe didn't give a fuck. " that is not my problem. i needed the money today and you fucking knew that " after that he was done talking crap with this guy. he'd call the guys in and they'd strip him of everything. but he heard a voice call his name. it was coming from outside of the door and it didn't sound happy. " shit " he mumbled to himself and shot a warning glance to the man sitting in the chair. he opened the door and saw no other then liza standing there, flustered and distressed. he didn't even need to ask what had happened. the men were told not to let anyone inside and they wouldn't care who his girlfriend was. technically to them, she was the one lying about her relation to him.

" what the fuck guys? you never put your hand on a woman " he was pissed about that. falco would be pissed about that as well. " you know what, you just back in the damn car, i don't need you anymore " he grumbled and watched them turn to leave. he shot a glance at the owner sitting in the seat and he shut the door so the man could not go anywhere. he wasn't done with him yet but he had to deal with the woman outside of the door first. he took one last breathe in and looked down at her, " are you alright? " he asked. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=161291236

PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 21 2015, 05:11 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

work hard, play hard
She snuck a glance inside of the office seeing her boss sitting there looking pale she frowned even more. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach as she looked up at him taking a step away from him hugging herself. “I’m… fine…” she said slowly before looking up at him her eyes asking him for answers. “What’s going on? One of my friends was scared… those goons were standing outside and one grabbed me. Damn it what are you keeping from me.” She said firmly shifting on her feet.

She felt scared of him suddenly, she wanted to know what the truth was but she was also afraid it was what she was thinking. If he was… She had fallen for him she did not want to break up. She ran her fingers over her hair and looked up at him. “I… need answers…”

PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 21 2015, 05:24 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
shit hit the fan today. out of all damn days, shit hit the damn fan. he sighed and watched her fold her arms. that was never a good women sign. it was actually a really bad one and it was directed toward him. shit. " Marcus and Ricky " he'd at least let her call them by their names. goons was a mean thing to call them. technically in certain situations, he was a goon himself. he had a name and preferred people used it. though his name kind of made her stand out sadly, so maybe goon wasn't such a bad thing.

she wanted answers and she wanted the truth. that was hard to do. he couldn't just say he was part of the falcone mob. his ass would be deep in trouble from telling her. one thing he did not care to do was get on mr. falcone's bad side or trey's bad side. they were brothers but gis knew family came first. that meant his uncle before himself. he sighed and ran a hand over his head and through his hair before he spoke to her. had to be damn careful with what he said to her. " Liz...the man just owned me money. simple as that " he shrugged, trying his best to play it off. " my friends helped me show how important it is that I get it back. i am an investor " he told her. if she was going to buy it was the next question. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=161291236

PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 21 2015, 05:35 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

work hard, play hard
“One grabbed me. I feel more comfortable calling them goons.” She said backing away another step from him as she looked up. “You are not an ‘investor’.” She said flatly. “You are a loan shark…” Saying those words terrified her. She could not even think straight realizing her boyfriend was up to no good, and where she worked she was slightly afraid of him now. “I… I need to go rehears…” she said turning away from him. “Please don’t hurt him… “she added rubbing her arm again as she bit her lip looking back at him. “I … don’t like being lied too…” she added. “I think we need to talk tonight… I need to know the truth from you.”
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 21 2015, 05:48 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
he couldn't tell her and was not allowed to tell her. he had not even brought it up as an option to falco. though he had been seen with her a lot, he had still not claimed her as his own to the mafia men. so the question to see if it was ok to tell her was out of the question. he could understand if he was married or something to ask, but not a girlfriend. " no i'm not " he denied it again. though lying was pretty much clockwork to him, so saying no was easy. oh they were going to talk tonight? what he was going to take her to a place to eat so she could dump him? actually he didn't care if he did, he'd still treat her to dinner.

" no. i am not telling you anything liz " there was no question about what he was and was not going to say. " what you know, is what I tell you and that is it " he pushed his hands into his pockets with a shrug. mafia first. " i invest and that is it " he told her once and for all. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=161291236

PM
^
Elisabetta Ricci
 Posted: May 21 2015, 06:24 PM
Elisabetta Ricci
is currently N/A.
job
First Soloist Ballerina
Citizen
group
megameg
alias
24 secrets

work hard, play hard
“Why do you have to lie to me.” She said turning to face him again. “Just.. come over tonight… we’re not going out just talking. I … My ex lied to me. You know that. He lied about a lot of things and even had a mistress on the side… If you lie to me about this how do I know you aren’t cheating on me too? How do I know you don’t do bad things? Or… why don’t you finish scaring my boss and take me out now…” she sighed. “I just… really need to talk to you.”
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: May 21 2015, 07:48 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

orld stop
i stop the world
meg.
fighting with women was not a battle any man could win. he didn't need this fight to tell him he wasn't going to win. for a moment, a small moment he wished this was sabina. she didn't care what he did. she did know he was in the mafia but it wasn't from him telling her. " what i do for a job has nothing to do with cheating Liz. " he was getting frustrated with her. " there is nothing to talk about. just drop it " he said finally with a wave of his hand. he sighed and turned away from her at once to go back in the office. he still had work to do and it was dealing with her boss. he locked the door behind him, so she wouldn't come in. before he might have given the guy a little bit of a break but now he was pissed. " give me everything you have from the watch on your hand to your fucking suit. i am not in the mood today" , watching the man take off everything he had. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=161291236
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.