» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

feeling myself, gaby & trey
Mona Catalina Ballarino
 Posted: Aug 16 2015, 03:50 PM
Mona Catalina Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
27 secrets

She was back from her trip and she wanted to see what had been going on while she was out. Her daughter and the Falco boys had a night together from what she understood. She had already checked the camera to see what had went on in her hotel. There wasn't much to get her upset, they were still young. just that, nothing had to come from this. as she walked into her hotel, dog by her site the staff told her who had left and who still remained. a couple business men, her daughter and her friend. hmm. walking into the elevator, she had the doorman press the floor she needed and wait inside with her. as the bell rang, she walked outside into the hallway and saw the person she was going after. sabina. walking up to the woman, she gave a soft small smile to her. <b>" tell me what happened "</b> no greeting or anything. she had no need for it. the woman was in her hotel, mona just wanted answers.

PM
^
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 04:56 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
YOU DON'T CARE IF IT'S WRONG OR IF IT'S RIGHT.
As Sabina sauntered through the lobby of the fancy hotel, her head lifted and her attention shifted. She spotted Mona coming straight for her and arched a brow in interest but kept an easy smile on her lips. Sabina hadn't interested with Mona too often. Only just in passing while hanging out with Gaby or while staying at her hotel. Nothing really one on one with her. Until now, it seemed. Her eyes were focused on her and her signature smile was on the older woman's lips. As Falco was a lady killer, Mona was the equivalent when it came to men. Sabina's pace slowed as Mona made contact with her.

Tilting her head to the side a moment at Mona's question, pondering the meaning behind it. Did she want to know what she was doing at her hotel with the businessman? Or was she speaking of something else, "Well, I was just visiting a...friend and..." she paused for a beat before smirking, "But that's not what you're talking about." she piped up, giving it thought, "You want to know what happened between Gaby and Trey." she giggled lightly at the thought. Yes, Gaby was her friend but gossip was her past time and part of her income. The right information to the right person was worth a lot of money and she was the eyes and ears of the city. Nothing happened around here without it getting back to Sabina.

Her posture grew casual and she crossed her arms over her chest, "For you, Miss Ballarino. This one it on the house." she half teased, "You didn't hear it from me but Gaby and Trey spent the night together in his hotel room. And from what Gaby told me they woke up in... a precarious state of nudity. Only Gaby doesn't remember what happened..." she shrugged her shoulder, "And after they woke up, Trey ran outta there as fast as he could." she grew somber, "Needless to say, your daughter didn't take it that well."

GAT
mona
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
Mona Catalina Ballarino
 Posted: Aug 18 2015, 09:57 AM
Mona Catalina Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
27 secrets

i'll see you in the future when we're older
and we are full of stories to be told cross my heart and i hope to die i'll see you with your laughter lines

Mona was use to being feared and others just moved away from her. With one word she could have them killed or kidnapped. Sabina, she wished to do none of that to...at the moment. She had already seen all of them running around the hotel and things of that nature. But she wanted to know everything that had happened while she was away. At least there was no hotel damage, she was happy about that.

The more Sabina talked, the more mad Mona grew. But all that changed of her face was her eyes as they grew more narrow. Men. Falcone men. Her father was going to have a field day when he found out about this. Mona didn't care so much who Gaby was with, it was more of how it happened. Her daughter was not some stop and shop dormant. She would not allow Gaby to be used like that or any man to use her like that. She was also standing here with the gossiper of the whole damn place. As much as this was Gaby's friend, Mona did not take that into consideration. " if I find out you are selling this to anyone " her facial expression serious as she pulled off her gloves before looking back up at the young woman. " we will have problems Miss Ramano and I don't solve mine with cash, I solve them with bullets " she smiled and walked past the girl. " That is all, have a dog day now " Mona didn't make it to the top by being nice to people. First she was going to go to her room and change, then go by Falco.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.