» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

feeling myself, gaby & trey
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: May 25 2015, 08:45 AM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

change the game with that digital drop

woo!
]xhttp://www.polyvore.com/charity_dinner/set?id=150279861 ✖︎

the amount of alcohol that she had consumed tonight could probably be there in the records. the good news was everyone enjoyed the party and were gone before she had become this drunk. everyone except gisuseppe, trey and sabina. they were all going to spend the night at the hotel and leave for the next morning. the staff has already given them rules, all on the same floor as her own. hopefully she would be up in the morning to wish them good by. that and be ready before her mom came back tomorrow to give her a report.

of course gisuseppe and his date went running off on their own. the hotel was like a playground and she had no idea what trouble the pair would get into. she on the other hand was going to be a good host, she was going to bring her date up to his room and see him in. then after that, she'd return to her own room for the night. it wasn't as fun but she was being a good person. a good drunk person. once the pair stepped into the elevator, the doors closed and it slowly began to go up the stairs. " can i tell you something? ... " gaby was resting her back on the wall, looking straight ahead. " i'd ravish you for breakfast, lunch and dinner " there was no second thought to her words before she said them. they just kind of spilled all out on the table. but she didn't care one bit. " you also look very handsome in your suit " she nodded. just to add another thing she would regret in the morning.

i stop the world, world stop, carry on
PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: May 27 2015, 08:34 AM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

i'm your worst nightmare, and you're my biggest fear
This was not something Trey did every day. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time he took even a sip of alcohol. It clouded judgement and that wasn't something he wanted. He liked to have a sharp mind and good aim at all times. Plus if something happened and he couldn't fulfill his duties for Falco, he would be in a shit ton of trouble with his boss. Being on Falco's bad side was a huge mistake. But after the first couple of drinks, his inhibitions went down and he kept taking the drinks that Gi was providing him. Throughout the night, he and Gaby continued to hang out and chat. Even dancing a couple times which was highly against his character. Apparently drunk Trey was fun Trey. After Gi and his companion disappeared for the night, his main focus was on Gaby and enjoying their evening together.

After Gaby was done with her hostess crap, he found himself stumbling down the some hallway in the hotel along with her. They had both apparently drank more than their limits through the night thanks to Gi and his troublemaker side kick. He wold surely kick his ass if he remembered to do so later. As they entered the elevator, he stood there using the wall to keep himself upright. As Gaby began to talk, he glanced over to her with one eye open, "Hm?" he replied to her question. But what she said had made both of his eyes open wide in surprise. He had to admit, Gaby was a very attractive woman, especially in her little outfit tonight. He gave a chuckle, "Well, I'm glad the feeling is mutual." he teased, pushing himself up so that he was standing without the wall's assistance. He moved towards her in a quick but rather unstable sort of manner, pinning her against the wall of the elevator. He pressed his lips against hers, taking in how soft they were as he kissed her.

words: xxx | wearing: this | notes: for gaby
PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: May 27 2015, 08:17 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

woo!

drunk gaby was no stranger. doing stupid things will drinking was at times common for her, which in turn drove her parents wild. she did have a wild streak in her but apparently at this age so did her mother. her words to try was a mistake though. yes she meant them but she should've never said anything. he was a falcone and she was a ballarino. most importantly her father was a deluca. the pair of them would never work out but yet here she was. in this enclosed space with trey falcone. to much of a surprise the night had been fun for her. she had talked to trey, danced with him and drank with him. it was dangerous. she had a little school girl crush on him before but now she didn't know what it had become.

she couldn't even say that at least she had no idea but she had opened her big mouth. she wasn't expecting much of a reaction out of him. it was more like a statement she had made, a bold statement to the man beside her. but he talked. her eyes grew wide as he called their feeling mutual. even her jaw had even dropped a little. what? was this real life? he even flippin chuckled as he spoke to her. she had no idea how to respond to that. but he pushed himself off the bam and came toward her. she didn't move or blink or even breathe. the state of shock did not fade till he was actually kissing her.

so this was what it was like to kiss trey falcone. he tasted of alcohol, woods and trey. forget the make up, forget the dress, forget being a proper host. it all went out the window when they had actually kissed. her arms moved up to bring themselves around neck and bring him a bit closer. though she was pinned between the wall and his body, so there was no place to go. eagerly she kissed him back feeling the little stubble from his face on her own. if this was her one and only thought, she was going to take full advantage. moving her hands from around his neck, her little fingers began to explore the body of the falcone pressed against her. the elevator could ding and she wouldn't care. this was her one in a million chance unless she wanted to intoxicate him every time to take 'advantage' of him.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:49 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

If you think it was rare to find Trey drinking, it was even rarer to find him kissing a female that he even knew the first name of. He didn't date, wasn't any kind of relationship type man. That also didn't meant he considered this between himself and Gaby anything more than just an alcohol fueled spur of the moment kiss. Hell, he was still a male and males had needs. Not that he was planning on going any further than this. That would compromise a lot of things for him. Not to mention, Falco would probably murder him if he took it too far. He was too close to Gaby to have thing turn into a one night stand. Well, that's what the rational and sober Trey was thinking on the inside. But her lips felt so nice against his. Despite this, he did pull away from her the moment the elevator doors began to open.

He might be drunk but his reflexes were still that of a cat. There was something about Gaby that stirred something inside of him. He couldn't place it plus he was too drunk to comprehend much at the moment, "Where we going?" he questioned, voice slurring as he spoke. He knew they probably needed to get of the elevator and an approaching couple only solidified that fact. The couple gave a pair an odd and slightly confused look as the pair remained in the elevator. Trey took it upon himself to grab Gaby by the hand and practically pull her out of the elevator passed the other people. He still didn't know the way to where they were going so once they were out of the elevator, he stopped walking. Wobbling a bit as he stood there in the middle of the hallway, "Lead the way hostess girl..."

PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jun 4 2015, 09:08 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

woo!

this was fabulous. crazy, once in a lifetime. amazing. she couldn't think of another word to describe this moment, mostly because she was still drunk. she liked trey. it was probably not clear to him and hopefully it was not clear to anyone but her. she wasn't sure why she liked him. maybe because he could be an ass and he liked to walk around in the woods. yeah that make sense to gaby at the moment. now if only they had done this in the woods, she would of been ten times warmer.

she had no intention of letting go of him as they made out in the elevator. she got her chance and she was going to run with it as far as she could. but at the ding of the elevator he pulled away from her. damn it. she groaned as he moved away from her, tugging her along with him. she was perfectly content in the elevator with him, though she was drunk. so she was happy to be pretty much anywhere at the moment. gabby was a happy drunk. she was a happy drunk with eye candy, what more could she want at the moment?

" this way " she took a moment before she said that, pointing in the general direction of forward. gisuseppe and sabina's room was also here. they were all on the same floor actually. there was no reason to put them on different floors. she tugged him forward, walking forward as she slipped her heels off of her feet. she didn't even bother to pick them up, but this was more of a personal floor then a general guest floor. someone would pick them up sooner or later and return them to her room. it wasn't as if her mother had left and the staff was not watching her every move. she pulled a card key from her bra and swiped one of the rooms open. this would be trey's room for the night, her room was two doors down. " i need some water " she groaned and let go of his hand to go over to the little mini bar. but her walk was staged and she plopped right on to the ground with a laugh at her own drunkenness. " don't look at my butt " she had no idea if her skirt was up or now, so she might as well tell him not to look as she stayed on the floor. reaching inside the little fridge, she grabbed the water bottle and uncapped it. but it was so hard to find her mouth to the bottle. the water ended up more on her then her mouth. gosh she was a mess and a half. but after a night like this all she could do was laugh at herself.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 05:18 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

Even though Trey was pretty hammered from the alcohol, he still walked pretty damn straight. Perhaps that was just part of his cat like reflexes he still had control of. At least somewhat. Not really control, more of natural reaction. He had trained himself so much that it just came natural. As he walked out of the elevator with Gaby, he looked around in his hazy vision. The lights were so bright here... He glanced towards Gaby as she spoke up again. Being Miss Bossy Pants. So demanding, wasn't she? She was hot when she was forceful... But he kept that thought to himself. Instead, a large smirk passed over his lips as he followed after her tugging arm.

Once they were inside the room, the bed looked more than a little inviting to him. Yes, he was a bit of a sleepy drunk but that was besides the point. His eyes then followed Gaby as she tumbled onto the ground near the mini fridge. He arched a curious brow as he took in her appearance after landing, "You're in my room. I can look at what I want." he told her, walking to sit on the bed. It took all of his self control not to go to sleep but Gaby was more entertaining to watch as she fumbled around with the water bottle, "Did you get any in your mouth?" he teased. Yes, Trey Falcone was making a joke. This was truly an interesting night. He wondered where Gi and Sabina had wandered off too. Probably participating in some 'extracurricular' activities somewhere in the hotel.

With a groan, Trey laid back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, "Pink is a nice color on you." he commented on seeing her panties when she had plopped down on the floor earlier. He messing with Gaby as she remained on the floor probably still trying to drink from the water bottle. At that rate, she would be bathing in it before drinking it. Ahh, this bed felt nice. Or maybe he was just too drunk to know the difference. Hell, he loved sleeping on the ground while out in the woods.

PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 10:15 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

woo!

trey seemed like the type of guy that just went after he wanted. but he was mafia man, it was a trait of many of those men. she sat on the floor, water bottle in hand. the front of her top was basically wet and the feeling was uncomfortable. at trey's words, she smiled, looking down from him. that meant he was actually look at her. but not in the way of just another person, he was actually paying attention to her. but the pair was intoxicated and so it was not a true sober thought in either's head. but part of gaby's feelings were backed up by some emotion tonight. not that trey would know that. she'd try to keep those words to herself. she had already told the man she wanted to eat him. not that, that had changed. she still was hungry for him.

" shut up " she giggled as he commented on her drinking skills. she had got some water in her mouth but nothing more. she was actually craving food now. but she wasn't sure if trey would be up for some munchies. she looked up and saw him on the bed. he was already relaxing, yup no food for tonight. but she was tired too, she just didn't want the night to end. those were words she did not think she would be thinking tonight. as he commented about her underwear, her face turned bright pink. oh my lord he had seen. that also meant he saw the huge tattoo that was covering her butt. she watched him lay back on the bed and slowly enough she got up. she made a slow walk over to him, just so that she wouldn't fall over herself.

she climbed right on top of him, if he happened to stay still,stranding the man. never thought she'd see herself in this position, sitting on top of trey falcone. " just because you can look does not mean you can touch " she gripped the front of her shirt and gave it a squeeze. some of the water coming out from the soaked material. then she placed her hands on his chest and wiped off all the water that had remained on her hands. a huge smile was on her face as she laughed him him, trying to get him wet.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 05:37 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

Trey was quite content as he laid there on the bed with half lidded eyes. He would have probably fallen asleep if it hadn't been for Gaby rocking the bed as she climbed up and on top of him. He groaned, peering up at her with one eye open and one eyes closed, "You're on me. So you're touching me." he mumbled. This might have been a huge turn on for a normal male but Trey wasn't exactly your typical male. Yes he loved the touch of a woman but it had been far too long since he had had a drink and right now that's all that was on his mind. Well, more like it was making his mind swim and remain unfocused. However his hands did go up automatically to rest on her hips as she straddled him. He had to admit it wasn't completely uncomfortable.

As the water landed on his chest, he recoiled from the cold and his full gaze snapped up to her with a half-hearted glare. In the blink of an eye, he gripped her sides and rolled them both over so that he was now straddling her. He pinned her hands above her head with a single hand, "Punishment time." he declared, his free hand snaking down to tickle her stomach and side. Once he was finished his retaliation on her, his head dipped down and without thinking about it he pressed his lips against her's. He was still very much drunk and a bit unstable and his kiss probably wasn't the greatest at the time but to him he was rocking it. Trey continued his assault on her mouth with his, enjoying the sensation and the feeling of her beneath him.

PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 04:19 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

woo!

" that's because how can i not touch you? " though she was being pretty good at the moment. she didn't have her hands all over him but her hands had more important jobs. her hands kept her up, from crashing down on the man. he was already moving under her in her eyes. sleep was at the back of her hazy mind. but she also wanted to have fun and not have the night end. as soon as the night was over, everything would be back to the way it was. like if she was some kind of cinderella and she had no one to tell her grand night about.

she wet his chest and the way he looked at her, oh that luck. she was in trouble now.. her laughing stopped as she looked at him and braced herself for water. she squealed when he flipped them over and placed himself on top of her. didn't think she be here tonight. being here at this moment now, she wished there was less clothes between the pair. she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking or her, but the desire was there. he didn't give her mind the moment to think on it any longer before he started to tickle her. she laughed so hard tears started to come out of her eyes as she wiggled under him. but he held her hands, so she was pretty much helpless to whatever he was doing to her. when he stopped, she took the small window of time to catch her breathe. looking up at him, she figured he would climb off of her and try to sleep again. but to her surprise, he didn't.

as he reached down to kiss her, she didn't deny him but kiss him back. this makeout session probably wasn't the neatest. but all he had to do was touch her and she was excited. kissing him was the cream of the crop. well not really, she could think of a few things to top this moment. as they kissed, she didn't fight to get her hands back, but just relax herself under him, till she needed air. " i don't stop if you don't " she finally said.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jul 3 2015, 07:29 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

This wasn't entirely where he saw the night going. Actually, he had originally planned to be back at home hours ago. Parties and gatherings weren't exactly his thing but of course he had been more or less trapped here by his so called best friend and his date. At least he had a good companion for such a stranded night. Ever since the first night he had stumbled upon and consequently rescued Gaby, he always felt a foreign draw to her. Trey wasn't the relationship type but he couldn't help feel more than just a fling towards her. But he wasn't currently living for himself, so to speak. He was living for the mob. His family. None of this moves were his own. Everything he did went through Falco and he followed his uncle blindly like the trained killer he was.

But kissing Gaby while drunk was all him. It seemed he found a bit of his own freedoms in the bottom of a bottle. It was very liberating to say the least. But that freedom was also blurring his mind and taking hold of him in a not to great way. Trey moved up to begin removing his clothing and tossing them aside. He clamped his eyes shut and shook his head a bit to clear his fast darkening mind. Trey pressed his lips against her's once again, moving to pull up her dress to remove it too and run his fingers over her smooth legs. Ugh, he wanted her so badly right now. Her encouraging words set him off more. The drunken man moved his lips from hers and down her jawline to her neck. However, after kissing her there his body felt heavy and his mind was fading fast. Within a few moments, his eyes flickered closed and remained than way. His hand slipped from her body to the bed before his whole body slowly collapsed right on top of Gaby. After a light groan, he passed out. Right on top of her...

PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 06:27 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

woo!

this was not normal gaby behavior. maybe the making out part but not the whole being in someone's hotel room. in a falcone's hotel room. she should of shut her mouth and dropped him off like a good girl. but instead she was here under, ready like a junkie about to get her fix. gaby liked trey, she knew it from the moment he saved her in the woods. he wanted nothing to do with her, which probably made her like him more. always want what you can't have. after tonight though, she would stop and it would be over. she had no other choice. though her mother was into falco, so trey was fair game. not that he wanted her, not in the way she wanted. at least she knew that he didn't hate her.

the kissing, the touching everything was setting her on fire at the moment. logical though was saying not to sleep with him. but at this point, she was sticking a middle finger at logic and going for the home run. it was be the first one night stand and her last. she couldn't keep her fingers from touching every inch of his body and discovering every little scar that was on him. if she could get him to flip back over, then she could have a look at him. but instead, he was stripping off his suit and pulling off her own dress. helping him as needed, she pulled him back close to feel the contact of skin on skin. it was everything her drunk self could want right now. as he devoted attention to her neck, a soft moan escaped her mouth as she ran her fingers up his arms. now if he could just get her bra off and her underwear, they would be set. gaby was worked up and she was ready. but the sudden weight off him caught her off guard and caused her to open her eyes. his chest was rising up and down still, she couldn't see it but she could feel it on her own body. he wasn't dead. nope, worse yet he was asleep.

" fuck you karma " she whispered, this was what she got for trying to have a one night stand. for trying to sleep with a falcone. she wiggled a bit but he was too damn heavy. trapped. what a night. she gihed and just closed her eyes. thankfully since she was still drunk, she could fall asleep like this. unsatiated.

PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 06:44 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

we were born sick
take me to church i'll worship like a dog
224. trey/falco: outfit coming soon.
trey had no gun on him,so gisuseppe was not about to get shot while waking his friend up. did he knew that trey slept naked? yes. but gis had to get his friend up and get him home. he needed to get trey home in one piece. probably had a hangover to kill with all he drank last night. he located trey's door and moved a card key within to open it. he walked in and looked around the room, of course he would get the nicer room. lucky bastard. hew knew what he saw last night, even if he was a little drunk. gaby liked trey. gaby liked a falcone, just like her mother. he couldn't understand why though. falco was the charming one, not trey. did trey even have girlfriends? not that he knew of. he had relations for what he knew.

he looked around the room and walked toward the bedroom, seeing pieces of a suit on the floor. he looked up at the bed and couldn't believe his eyes. gaby in bed with trey? what the hell?! " what the helll when on here last night?! " thank the lord there was some covers over those too but clearly something went on last night. he was also able to see a large tattoo covering a certain someone's butt. the little rebel she was. " trey, get up and kiss your lover goodbye "[/b] he called out and turned his head. he wasn't sure how the pair was going to wake up. but he might yell at trey a little, he wanted his friend to swoon the ballerino future don but bang her brains outs. " ...and gaby, nice ass tattoo "[/b] he snickered and walked back to the living room. http://www.polyvore.com/taste_me/set?id=150130937

PM
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 07:03 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

So the night didn't go as planned on all accounts. He didn't get to leave early. He couldn't prevent his 'friend' from giving him drinks. And to top that off, he had let his guard down. Not something that Trey Falcone did. Ever. He was easily able to sleep through the night thanks to the alcohol and actually slept longer than his usual four hours. Which apparently was a huge curse. He had rolled off of Gaby sometime in the middle of the night and was sleeping soundly on his side of the bed. Trey wasn't use to sharing his bed with anyone but the fact that the bed was a king so it didn't make much of a difference for him. If he had been sober there was no way he could sleep let alone in a strange bed. On the ground? Yes. On a cot? Yes. Around guns firing? Yes. But this was different.

Feeling a bit of movement as the morning came, he found himself beginning to stir from his slumber. But it wasn't until Gi barged into the room and began making a commotion that he fully came awake. Pulling his head up off the pillow, he peered around and at first only noticed Gi, "Go. Away." he snapped, his head throbbing from the drinks the night before. Trey was not a drinker. He couldn't remember the last time he had consumed alcohol but it had to have been years before. And the zero tolerance man had lost count of how many drinks and shots he had taken last night, "I will shoot you in the face." he groaned, about to lay back down before hearing and comprehending Gi's comment.

"What the fu..." he was going to question the other man before turning over to see a naked Gaby laying beside him in the bed. Mister calm, cool and calculated went blank for a second, "Fuck." Did he...? Had they...? Shit, he couldn't remember last night after dinner. But the evidence was staking against him right now. The whole situation made his head throb more. Trey got out of the bed, sill naked of course but he wasn't modest by any sense of the word. Was she still asleep? He could just grab his clothes and leave. No, there was no way she was still asleep with Gi's loud mouth in the room. Trey began to gather his clothing up off the floor in an effort to leave. He was a one night stander. Never anything more. And he certainly never spent the night. So this was new territory. Especially since the woman in question was Gaby. None other than Mona's daughter...

PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 07:27 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

woo!

gaby had her own room in this hotel, of course. she was intoxicated enough that his bed felt like her own and she had no plans to get up early. she had no plans for the next day anyway. but the sudden voice of a male started to wake her up. it was actually two males were in her room and one was talking about her butt. her tattoo covered butt. she finally opened her eyes and saw a blur of a guy, naked in he room, getting his clothes. " what? " she couldn't process anything right now. she finally turned around and sat up in the bed, pulling the blanket up on her chest. this wasn't her room... now it was all finally coming back to her, that and her lips were freaking swollen. " oh my gosh " it was whisper as she covered her face with her hands. " fuck you gisueppe " she called out and pulled her blanket more around her body. well clearly trey was getting ready to dash out here, like cinderella. minus the shoe. clearly everything she felt was stupid, he could never ever feel the same. she should've never let herself be here last night. " please grab a muffin on your way out " it was a sarcastic remark toward him, since he was dashing to leave this place. would have probably prefered if she was asleep but giuseppe big mouth ruined that.
PMEmail
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 08:03 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

we were born sick
take me to church i'll worship like a dog
224. trey/falco: outfit coming soon.
he knew the reaction would be slow, but once it hit that was it. he was already out the room by the time trey got up. he offered no words as trey got up and realized what he did. he did though. help himself to the little cart with food on it. he pulled a pair of shades over his eyes, so the light would stop beating in his face. he was not as bad as his friend but he still had a hangover. he just wanted like trey and drank everything and anything. " trey i'd just like to remind you, that you have no guns on you " he called out and popped a couple grapes in his mouth.

he also heard gaby curse at him for looking at her butt. " that can be arranged gaby " he called back quiclly and sat in the chair in the living room. he wasn't sure how the duo was going to end things together. but he didn't want to be in the room either as his friend walked around naked.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.