» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Add Reply
New Poll

Nightlife Baby
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 05:21 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
YOU DON'T CARE IF IT'S WRONG OR IF IT'S RIGHT
Tonight was just like any other night for Sabina. She took care of her client as she always did on Saturdays. That being her most popular day for obvious reasons. She was actually currently booked for the next few months of Saturdays. What could she say, she was damn good at her job. No, she wasn't some street walker. She had class. Some might not think so but they were wrong. Sabina wore designer clothes, shoes and carried three figure purses along with four figure jackets. She enjoyed the finer things in life. But don't let that make you think she was stuck up or anything of the sort. In her line of work she couldn't afford to be stuck up or prissy. She was in the business of giving men, and sometimes women, what they wanted. It might sound clique but she loved her job and thoroughly enjoyed it.

This particular meeting with a client ended earlier since he was called away on business rather abruptly. Instead of going back to her apartment, she decided to stop off at the local tavern for a drink and maybe some flirting. Flirting was fun but in actuality she had never been in a real relationship. With her particular job, having an actually relationship was kind of hard. For obvious reasons. But there were no strings attached to flirting, right? Strolling into the bar, she wore her favorite form fitting blue suit. Her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail which swayed side to side as she walked. Normal, every day people wouldn't be able to tell what her profession was. In fact, she might even come off as a lawyer or some other type of business woman. She found it humorous when they did and tended not to correct them.

Eyes were on her as she walked up to the bar but she didn't mind. She loved attention from men. Flaunting and batting her eyes were a favorite past time of her's. She ordered herself a drink, a martini before letting her gaze flow over the other bar patrons. Her eyes settled on a man who was a bit out of place and seeming to be off by himself. It was plainly obvious that he wasn't Italian and that sort of peaked her interest more. American men were a lot of fun to hang around. After receiving her drink she sauntered over to him with a best smile to her red lips, "Well, hello there handsome. You're not from around here are you, babe?" she leaned on the bar but more leaning towards him as she spoke. She wasn't a shy person in the least and it showed by her confidence as she regarded the handsome stranger.

GAT
joe
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
joseph franklin williston
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 05:55 PM
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
horse trainer
Il Mio Posto
group
N/A
alias
5 secrets

and I heard 'em say

nothings ever promised tomorrow today

he did kind of stick out but that was ok. joe could sit in a bar and drink a beer or two by himself. he didn't mind being by himself but company was also nice too. he had finished up work and before heading home, he had stopped by the bar. watch some tv and see a game or two. didn't matter if he was in new york city of the middle of italy, a game was a game. though bar food here was totally different. nothing was a simple and unhealthy like some food in the states. like he craved a frosty from wendys and some kfc chicken. maybe on his next trip back home, whenever that was going to happen.

the beer moved up to his lips as he took another swig before settling it down on the counter. it was almost empty and joe debated if he was going to drink another tonight. his eyes still glued on to the game till he heard a woman's voice. he turned quickly enough to see that she was actually talking to him. it came off easily that she had grown up here unlike himself. she looked the party of an italian woman in her own territory he smiled as she spoke though, of course she had picked him out. " if it that bad that you can tell? " he asked with a soft chuckle. placing the beer down fully on the bar top, he turned himself to face the woman. he had never seen her before.

" apparently we americans stick out wherever we go " he said with a smile still at his lips. he had been told this many times, not that he minded. this place had all kinds of people, from all over the world. " joseph " he offered with an extended hand. he knew people in italy kissed cheeks, but he was pretty sure that was for people you knew. as his hand reached forward, he remembered what he was doing today. that and how he had not returned to his apartment yet to show his day's work off of himself. " i'm sorry if i smell like a horse. i just got off of work " he offered with a small shrug.

TAG: sabina and lurking gisuseppe
WORDS:who knows
NOTES: woo first post
♔ nickdiazfan
PM
^
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Jun 10 2015, 03:01 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
"You do but that's alright by me. I stick out to the locals here too. In more ways than one..." although he might not be able to tell since he was technically an outsider here, "I'm half Romanian." she explained just in case he didn't understand what she was meaning by sticking out here too. And she wasn't always treated too nicely in these parts either since she was half Romanian but she made due. On top of that, her job had her looked down upon too but hey she was working and making money for herself. It didn't hurt anyone, from what she knew anyway, "Sabina." she reached up and took his hand in a friendly handshake. There was an earthy smell about him but it wasn't unpleasant, "Please, I've been around guys worse smelling than you." she replied with a giggle but there was some truth behind it. And sadly some of those men were clients.

It was weird talking to a man that wasn't paying her but she was finding it nice enough. There was a bit more pressure to it but nothing she couldn't handle, "So, you work with horses. What do you do? Ride them around?" her voice had an accent to it but she had taught herself English over the years to increase her clientele list which had come in handy. Sabina was still standing there with her drink in hand, sipping it every so often and savoring the flavor and bite of the alcohol, "Mind if I join you?" she finally asked, motioning towards the chair beside him and sitting down. This man seemed nice and interesting enough that she might enjoy a normal conversation with him. It was weird to just sit and chat with someone who wasn't expecting anything more with her.

GAT
joe
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 05:17 PM
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
horse trainer
Il Mio Posto
group
N/A
alias
5 secrets

and I heard 'em say

she stuck out too? nut why? was it because she was pretty? or maybe it was because she was dressed really nice? he really was not sure, till she said it. oh, she was not full. well it didn't matter to him, what she was. as long as she treated him right, he would do the same back to her, " ahh " he nodded in agreement to her roman half. he gave a shale back to her hand before placing it down on his leg. worse smelling than him? well thankfully he didn't mind his own smell. he actually liked the smell of horses, it was just not every shared his same passion. clearly he could also see, she was probably not much into the animal. usually those who were would ask him some kind of horse question or about where he worked.

she had a pretty name too. but he actually thought a lot of the names and people in this place were pretty. but that was probably just the american in him talking. everything was still beautiful in his eyes here. " i train them, do some cattle roping too " he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. he really kind of did anything that was needed to be done. he was a do it all kind of guy. it was kind for weird to put a label on it. " do you ride yourself? " he asked. there was two other stables in the area. she could have went to either of those or knew someone.

" oh of course. sorry about that " he should have offered to let her sit down before. stupid move there joe. though he was not known as some kind of charmer, so that explained that. he shifted himself, so he was still facing her as she sat down in front of him. he picked up his beer once more and took a small drink from it. it was better to finish it while it was cold then wait till it was warm. " so what do you do for a living? " he asked her, trying to keep up the conversation.

♔ nickdiazfan
PM
^
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 06:52 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
It was almost out of natural habit to ask him if he wanted some 'company' but she refrained from asking. He seemed like an actual nice guy. Not the type to pay for sex. Well, then again she had met those types before and they were...for lack of a better term - freaks. But not entirely meant as a bad thing. Snapping back to reality, she gave him a flirty smile. She knew how to treat men and make them enjoy themselves. Even vertically. Sabina leaned in as she sat across from him, resting her elbow on the table and lightly resting her chin on the back of her hand, "Sounds dangerous." she replied with a smooth tone, "Ride?" she had to stop an innuendo comment, "Mm, no. I think I rode once when I was a little girl. Horses are too big! I don't know if I could again." she giggled before sipping her drink.

When he asked what she did for a living, she knew the question was coming. Sabina was use to being quick on her feet and pretending to be someone she wasn't for her clients. She wasn't some street walker, no. She was a high class call girl and her clients paid her thousands for her time. She was able to living a rather nice lifestyle. If this guy was smart, he would catch on that she was wearing some expensive clothing and some retail job wouldn't cut it, "I'm a secretary for a doctor's office. So exciting, right?" she played it off, trying to skim over the topic. Secretaries could still be hot, right? She had played one a couple of times. Sure it was one little lie. She told him her real name which was surprising even to her. But it wasn't like she would see him again, right? "What brings an American cowboy like you to Italy?"

GAT
joe
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 06:07 PM
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
horse trainer
Il Mio Posto
group
N/A
alias
5 secrets

and I heard 'em say

joe was dressed in his jeans, boots and a short sleeve button button up. the first few buttons were undone and some dirt was on his jeans and a bit on his shirt. classic farmer clothing. still in all of this, this beautiful woman walked up to him to talk to him. it would be hard to picture and believe that joe was once sporting expensive suits in america. his hair was always cut and in place and his beard was always trimmed. now he had more of a shaggy look to him, which wasn't bad. people from back home would probably not even recognize him if they saw him now.

joe was not sure what he looked for in a woman. other than all the obvious characteristics, like a kind heart and sweet. he couldn't pin point things he pictured in his perfect woman. he felt as if his life was so different now. before when he was a lawyer, women came to him more. he was not a jerk or anything either. he'd take them on dates and some would be girlfriends for a while but that was it. it was usually a woman looking for a successful man or a powerful woman wanting a powerful man. " you will never know till you try " he suggested with another sip of his beer. this was probably an opening to ask a girl out, well a woman out but joe was not that bold. he probably should be, he wasn't getting any younger.

doctor office? hmm that was pretty cool. he wondered why type of doctor or it could even be for a lawyer even. he was technically a dr with his degree, he just didn't go by that title. his gaze took in her fancy attire and wondered why a girl like her was in a bar like then. then again, this wasn't an american bar. italy had high respect for their food. which meant the food was probably very good here and all walks of life came through the door. " could be depending on the doctor's practice " he offered with a smile and a shrug of his broad shoulders.

the question she asked next was something he was pretty much use to hearing. everyone he met asked him that question. he couldn't be the only american here though, but he guessed it was still a shock to the locals. " i came up to spain to sell my grandparent's horse property and decided to take a bit of a career change " he started, looking at his half empty beer bottle in front of him. he couldn't really explain what made him move here in one sitting. truthfully he didn't really know what made him leave america. truth be told he was making more in american then he was her but he wasn't as happy. " i guess i went back to my roots and picked up working with horses again " he ended with a simple, lifting the bottle to his lips once before, before looking back at her, " how about you? how did you get into your profession ? " he asked.

♔ nickdiazfan
PM
^
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 07:32 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
"That is true. Maybe I should 'get back on the horse' as they say." she grinned with a small chuckle at her corny joke. Hey, she could be a normal person. When the follow up of him asking her to come ride with him didn't come, she simply shrugged it away and didn't think about it. After all, this was suppose to be a one time chat, right? That's what she had been trying to keep in her mind this whole time. Sure, he was cute in a rugged sort of way and she liked that but with her lifestyle, she never considered herself the 'dating type'. She made her money and had her fun. After all, what man would want to date a call girl? "Nothing too thrilling about where I work." there was an understatement, "I work for a chiropractor." she had been to one before. That counted, right? This was actually kind of fun. Playing a role out in public. It was like she was an actress or something. Very invigorating if she did say so herself.

Sabina sipped her drink, finishing it off and settling the empty glass down on the edge of the table for the barmaid to swing by and pick up. She turned back towards Joe, eyes focused on him as he spoke about his past. She was a professional and pretending to pay attention and be interested in client's stories but she was genuinely listening to him as he spoke, "I'm sorry about your grandparents." she could only assume that they had passed and that's why he was selling. Sabina had been very close to her family while growing up. But most had passed away by now. Except for her brother and sister but they were estranged and living in different countries, "I can tell you enjoy your work. It's not worth doing unless you enjoy it." she smiled and placed a hand on his knee as she spoke. Once realizing what she was doing, she pulled her hand back. Old habits died hard. She cleared her throat, playing it off as if nothing happened, "It was just a job that fell into my lap." that was kind of the truth, "I walked in there with little experience and poof, they just hired me. I think it was because they were just starting out. But hey, who wouldn't hire me?" she winked.

GAT
joe
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 09:28 PM
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
horse trainer
Il Mio Posto
group
N/A
alias
5 secrets

and I heard 'em say

" well if you want, you can pass by the stable i work at and get on one of those horses " he commented with a light shrug of his shoulders. " i don't own my own horse but i know some horses that won't kick you off or anything " again joe was not a smooth guy with his words. but at least he got some kind of date situation out of his mouth. though it really wasn't a true date, he was more of a nice guy. he would take anyone for a ride if they asked. he always wanted to share his love of horses with others.

he nodded at the doctor that she worked for. he actually had gone to one a couple times but that was back in the states. he should probably go to one now, since he was back working with horses. bending over doing fencing and all that kind of work, did put a pain on the body. " maybe i'll make an appointment in the future " he said out loud before finishing the last of his beer. thankfully he finished it before it got warm also. gosh he hated a warm beer.

he sighed as she offered him sympathetic over his grandparents. he wouldn't lie, their passing hit him hard. he loved his grandparents. he wished he had spent more time with them but this was no time for regret. " they are in a better place now " he said with a soft smile toward her direction. he nodded as she talked about doing what he loved. this was a huge career change. " yeah this was worth the live across the world " he confirmed as he shifted his gaze toward her. a grin came to his lips as she talked about how she landed the job she was in. she seemed content with it, happy even. " as long as you're happy, that is all that matters " that and making enough to pay the bills.

♔ nickdiazfan
PM
^
Sabina Fiore Romano
 Posted: Jul 11 2015, 08:09 PM
Sabina Fiore Romano
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Call Girl
Citizen
group
archer
alias
37 secrets

SABINA ROMANO
At his invitation to come to the ranch to ride horses with him, she smiled with a little laugh, "That would be an embarrassing day." she replied but after contemplating it, she nodded, "Sure, I'm game." she agreed with a bright smile. Sure, why the hell not? This guy seemed alright. Was this a date that had just been set up? She wasn't use to it so she wasn't sure. Maybe he was just trying to be nice, "But you have to promise not to laugh at him when I fall on my ass." she knew that would happen at least once...or twice. Sabina would have to buy all new clothes for such an adventure. She was already planning out a cute wardrobe for the day.

"Oh, we've been booked for months. All the old people in the area, you know?" she grinned, trying to be smooth about it. She wasn't really planning on spending more time with him until he brought up riding. Then she told herself she would only go for that just for the fun of it. But she could tell from his eyes that Joe was a sweet man. An honest man. Not something she was use to seeing. As the waitress came by and took her empty glass, she asked them if they needed anything else. Sabina ordered a Long Island Ice Tea to finish off the night. As her attention was drawn to the waitress, she spotted something out of the corner of her eye.

A man. A prior client to be exact. Sabina inadvertently made eye contact with him and the man smirked at her. Shit. Shit. Don't come over, don't come over. To her despair the man not only came over but spoke to her, "Hello Belle! Beautiful as ever." he smiled and Sabina offered her best fake smile towards the man but said nothing, "I'll be calling you for another appointment real soon." his gaze then went to Joe with winked at him, patting him on the shoulder before leaving the bar. Sabina cleared her throat as she watched him leave before looking back to Joe with a soft chuckle, "Old man never remembers my name. You think he would. He comes into the office all the time..."

GAT
joe
SDROW
word count here
SETON
Wearing This
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.