» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Add Reply
New Poll

Long Time Coming, open
Gabriel Dante Lombardi
 Posted: Dec 18 2014, 05:35 PM
Gabriel Dante Lombardi
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Citizen
group
N/A
alias
7 secrets

I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster
Just another part of his job description. Well, in his opinion. Not all those ont he force kept in peak physical condition like he did. Lacing up his running shoe, Gabe stood and prepared himself with a little stretching. It was a brisk day but, unusually warm for it being in the winter months. He wore his typical grey sweatpants and wife beater with a black jacket with the word 'POLIZIA' on the back of it. He tended to get warm when he ran so the jacket wouldn't last long. Once he finished getting in a few stretches, he bounced on his feet in place before starting off at a quick jog. It was pretty quiet in the gardens at the moment being that it was mid morning but it made his run more pleasant. Less people meant less bobbing and weaving around them. Gabe was also glad it wasn't tourist season either. It was almost impossible to run during that time frame. He liked to get in a decent run every day before he went into work but, he had just got off working the late shift so this would be his little run before bed.

He took his usual route around the fountain and down a path which was normally surrounded on either side with lush trees. But, again, it was winter so the leaves were either gone or brown and withering in the breeze. He received a few waves from pacers, many knowing who it was. The police force in this town wasn't tremendously big, unfortunately. It was under staffed which made it hard to keep up with the rising crime rate. Gabe had recent transferred here after being off the force for five years. Actually, he had picked this town specifically for the high mafia presence this town was experiencing. He had a personal vendetta to settle but, he hadn't disclosed that fact to anyone. The higher ups on the force were watching him like hawks. Call it a probationary period. They didn't even want to accept him on the force because of his past but he was a damn fine detective who always got his man and they needed him. Whether they wanted to admit it or not.

It was hard returning to the thing that took away his family but, he couldn't let them win. Yes, he had something to prove. Gabe planned to single handedly take down every mobster in this town. Gabe abruptly shook his head mid run, "Focus." he seethed at himself, letting his mind wander. Running was also a way for him to clear his head. Well, it was suppose to be. Normally it would just turn into a session of planning his vengeance. He had been seeing a shrink for five years and he had been the one who told him to use running for thinking about positive things. He was also the one who told him it was time to get back on the police force in order to break away from his past... Gabe had far from let the past go. Right now, his home office walls were littered with pictures and information and charts all about the local mobs and those involved with murdering his family. He could never turn his brain off from his true goals... As he rounded the fountain again on his return to the starting point, he slowed into a walk. His chest heaved as he worked on slowing his breathing, taking a drink from his water bottle. Looking around, more people were around than when he started going about their daily lives. Making his way over to the large fountain, Gabe took a seat on the edge and people watched for a while...
words: 622 | tag:open | outfit: here
PM
^
pahana rhea grey
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 03:05 PM
pahana rhea grey
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
university pastry chef professor
Citizen
group
bee
alias
12 secrets

we could be heros
she was a busy woman now a days. living the dream maybe. she had a little apartment to sleep in, a job cooking and baking for the best. it was a good time for her, she could honestly say. there was no reason to be really unhappy with things. though there was the issue of her own social life. she had been so focused on making it that she pushed everything else to the side. but the benefit was, her school loans were paid, all her bills were paid and she had no worries. thought she was getting older and not younger. but she kept herself in her best shape. working out, eating right she did it all. plus as a person who cooked for a living, she was able to make anything tasty even if it wasn't always her want to eat greens over brownies. she loved herself a good brownie. or nutella that was good too. it was the motivation for her adventures today. she was off from work and she had no home things to do. like cleaning or moping, so she decided to bake. make some bread and some brownies for herself. she'd probably end up giving some to the nice lady that lived across from her too.

pahana was happy to share whatever she baked, there was no use in hogging it for herself. plus she usually baked too much for just herself anyway. she parked her car along side the garden, needing to get some extra supplies for baking today. it was puzzling to even realize she didn't have everything at hand that she needed. after making a trip over to the store, she went down to the baking section. filling her cart up, she picked up flour, chocolate some cranberries as well. just a couple of little things that she was for some reason lacking in her own kitchen. after she picked out what she needed, she went to the front counter to pay. but her bundle of bags was actually more than she could handle to get back to her car and than to her apartment. if she was smart she would have tried to park closer. but sadly that was not the case and she really had not parked close at all. thankfully the woman behind the counter was nice enough to hold her things so she could get her car. plus she knew the people who owned the place and they understood her trouble. pahana paid the woman before walking out the store to go back to her own car. she would fish for her keys in her bag as she walked up to the car door. but after looking for a few moments she realized that her keys were not even on her.

did she drop them on the floor? maybe at the grocery store? quickly she looked around on the floor to see nothing that looked like her own keys. debating to go back to the store, she looked inside of her own car and saw the keys right there on her seat. of course that was were they were. stupid keyless car. she looked around to see if maybe there was someone friendly to help her. but all she got was the older lady walking her poodle. woman probably didn't even drive a car or know what it is. pulling out her cell phone, she guessed her only choice was to call the police and let them break her window. as she pulled out her cellphone, the sight of someone running caught her eye as she looked up. all she could see was the jacket, police! well it was police in Italian but still same thing. "excuse me " but her words were too late as he kept running on. damn it. she pushed her phone into her bag and walked into the direction of the police officer. it was a little creepy, she admit to herself, to follow him and all. but she needed his help.

she walked down the garden path, seeing him stop by the fountain. thank god! once she was close enough was when the nerves started to fill in. it felt kind of awkward almost to her. " um police officer? I have a problem " she sighed, fumbling her fingers together. " I locked myself out my car and I have food I need to take home. can you like break my window or something? " she asked. finally she loved over his clothes and realized there was no uniform. " wait ...are you a cop? or maybe you're off duty? " oh that was unfair of her. to bother the guy when he wasn't even working. that was like asking her to bake a cookie when she was watching tv. though she would probably do it anyway... " you know what. i'm annoying and sorry. I shouldn't be bothering you on your day off " she told the guy and turned to walk away from him.

THANKS KAY
PM
^
Gabriel Dante Lombardi
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 05:26 PM
Gabriel Dante Lombardi
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Citizen
group
N/A
alias
7 secrets

I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster
There was something soothing about sitting by the flowing fountain this early in the morning. It was brisk but comfortable especially after heating up on his run. Hoisting his water bottle to his lips, he pulled water from it greedily before releasing a content sigh. Maybe he should get a dog or something? A running buddy would be nice. No, he didn't have many, or any, friends to speak of. He had just recently moved to this department and knew no one. But, that fact alone wouldn't have made a difference. He had pretty much cut himself off from the world after losing his family. He saw no one as a friend or ally and only had revenge on his mind. It consumed every fiber of his being. Every waking thought and every subconscious nightmare. There was nothing more in life he lived for. He would have offed himself years ago if the revenge hadn't kept him going. Might be a pitiful existence but it was all he had. During his own twisted thoughts, he didn't even see the woman approached from his side. When she began speaking, he snapped back to the present and glanced over to her. Normal people might have been annoyed to be disturbed on their time off but not Gabe. As much as he was falling off the bandwagon of being a 'good guy' he had always been and would always be an excellent and dedicated officer.

He stood from his perch on the fountain and was about to speak when she suddenly turned and walked away from him. He cocked a brow but moved after her, "Miss." he stated to get her attention, "I am off duty but I can help you with your car troubles. Its no problem, really." he gave a polite smile, the only kind he could muster nowadays. Honestly, he couldn't remember a time he gave a sincere smile recently. He would help this woman with her car then be on his way home alone. He would probably sleep for a handful of hours but plot and brood the rest of the time until he had to go back into the station that night, "Just let me stop by my car for a moment to grab a tool then you can show me where your car is." he added before turning and heading down the path towards the communal parking lot for the area. People who were shopping or going to the park or anything else near by parked here but it was relatively empty at this time in the day. Especially on a week day. Only those working odd hours, like himself, were out and about. He wondered if she worked an odd shift too. Unlocking his trunk, he rummaged through it a bit before pulling out a flat piece of metal. It had a red handle with a couple notches at the other end. They were more or less illegal for the typical person but police tended to carry them for just such an occasion. Turning back towards the brown haired woman, "Where is your car?"

words: xxx | tag:open | outfit: here
PM
^
pahana rhea grey
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 01:59 PM
pahana rhea grey
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
university pastry chef professor
Citizen
group
bee
alias
12 secrets

we could be heros
As soon as he called her, she stopped and turned in her tracks back to the man. So he was a cop? Good! At least she had not mistaken him for someone else. Actually really good because she wasn’t sure where she was going to find someone else to help her if he wasn’t. ” You will? “ she cheered happily, bringing her hands together. ” Thank you! “. When he started to walk away to get the total, she debated following him. Should she? Or maybe she should just wait for him? He was already walking, so she waited there. Awkwardly even but that was just kind of her nature at times. Awkward. But her car was not far from his own? So why make him walk all the way back? True. He wasn’t too far from her as she began to walk, wondering which vehicle was his own. As he dug through his trunk, she turned to look at her own little car, locked. She still had groceries to pick up too. Out of all days. Today was the day she had to lock her keys in her car. At least he wasn’t going to break her whole window to get her into her car.

she turned around as he asked where her car was. She raised her hand and pointed out the simple little red car not far from them. ” right over there “ she pointed out and walked forward to lead him to it. When had police stopped the whole breaking windows thing? When did police men even start working out? Or maybe she was too use to the American version of cops that was burned into her head. Fat men that ate donuts and stuff. But here in Italy people didn’t eat crap food. It was why she loved living and working here. Good food was never hard to find and make. That was why she was cooking today instead of working. She felt the need to work her hands in some dough and make a meal. But it would be by herself, sadly. She needed to make some friends. Oh the police officer! He was public law and all, it wasn’t like he was going to rob her or kill her. She could trust him. ” I want you thank you. “ she offered with a bright smile on her lips as she looked over to him. ” I am a chef and pastry chef. I was going to cook tonight and I would love to cook for you to thank you “ she offered to him. She wasn’t sure if he’d agree but she’d be happy if he did.

THANKS KAY
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.