» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Add Reply
New Poll

the steps that you take, tagging gisuseppe
lachesis rhiea
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 09:29 PM
lachesis rhiea
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Citizen
group
N/A
alias
7 secrets

The soft scent of grapes and moist soil filled the air. Lachesis smiled and situated herself in among the visitors of the vineyard, a camera nestled against her breast on its fraying black stripe. She went everywhere with the silly thing, even insisted on protecting it over her papers. It was one of the few hobbies she couldn't really afford to indulge but did anyway. It was a film camera, rather than digital, and a heavy weight on her shoulders. The heaviest weight, though, was a brown messenger bag resting on her hip. Inside was a handful of unused film rolls, their canisters and two digital cameras. Oh there was the usual girly things in there too, brushes, make up, her phone an extra shirt and some nail polish but for the most part her bag was reserved for the cameras.

The tour guide continued on down the row, leading everyone back up to the restaraunt and their waiting tables, because surely by now the tables would be empty! She lingered behind, careful not to draw attention to herself. Good, no one noticed. Ches slipped between the rows back to a section that didn't have any trees or buildings behind it. Where the sky, unbroken, and the slowly setting sun could illuminate everything. There had been something there- oh! Yes, there it was. She shrugged off her bag and set it down by a tree stump. Whoever had been tending these grapes had left their baskets and ladder behind. She knelt down and raised the camera up to snap photos because it just looked... fantastic to her. Odd, ridiculous and sometimes stupid her photos meant more to her than anyone else and since she never planned to sell them that was perfectly fine with her.

The soft breeze blew her black hair back across the shutter as she snapped the photo and she swore softly under her breath. Dummy, you should have tied that back first! Deft movements secured her hair in a quickly twisted knot at the base of her neck and she lifted the camera to snap another photo of her chosen subject. Both could turn out interesting but just to be on the safe side - snap! She sighed and turned with the camera, pressing her finger down on the button without really looking to see what she was capturing this time.

speech

WORDS: 401
♔ nickdiazfan
PM
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 11:19 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

we were born sick
take me to church i'll worship like a dog
224. trey/falco: outfit coming soon.
Gisuseppe was a lone shark yes and a lot of it had it truth if what people based his...profession on what they saw in the movies. He was a man to come after your money and anything else you held of value. But he didn't take peoples kids and wives. What the heck was he going to do with someones family? He wasn't some rapist. Cares, things in a person's house...those were all fair game. He did beat the shit out of people though. When money was owed, it was owed. Nut not all of it ended in him beating the shit out of someone. He had meetings some times, small meetings. Maybe it was coming near the due date or many this was a person that he needed some extra help tracking down. Today he was having a little meeting with someone who was soon to own money to the Falcone mod boss. This wasn't really a job for him today, it was more of him just keeping all his little tabs in check. Falco liked to stay on top of his work and so did Giseuseppe. He sat across from the slightly shaken up man, sipping a glass of wine smoothly. He even had a light little smile on his face. But it was all for show. Him not acting or being nervous just made this man even more afraid of what was going to happen to him. He also had the man picked up from his work place and bought here. He asked two of Falco's most bulky and scary looking men to go get him and bring him to the vineyards. It was funny to watch. This guy looked as if he was going to shit his pants if Gisuseppe was to even flinch. He had actually never laided a hand on this man but it would soon if money was not paid. " You have a week before I need to see money in my hand. " he spoke and sipped his wine again. " No money in a week and I will find you and pay you and visit and next time in won't be out in the public eye " he grinned and rose up from his seat. Taking his glass in hand, he finished what was in it and set the glass down before leaning over toward the guy in his seat. " I will beat you so bad the last memory you will have is of this place " he looked up and nodded toward the two men. Turning his back, he let Falco's men lead him out and bring him back home. It was all ready for show. A man in charge and with no worries just provoked more fear into people now a days. Certain ones anyway. As a waitress passed bye, he took a glass of wine from her tray and continued to sip it. Wine did nothing to him. But when did it every so something to anyone who lived in Italy. They didn't drink water, they drank wine. He watched a tour group come through and quickly made a turn away from them. Normally he'd fish out the American girls but he felt no need to today. He was too lazy to charm and swoon with his Italian. He placed a hand in his pocket and just continued to wander on the grounds. He knew it like the back of his hand actually. He was here so often. But it was owned by Falco himself, so he had no reason not to be here. He stopped as a saw a girl with a camera in hand, snapping pictures. First, he thought she was looking for something. A lot of people were out to get the mob, to bring them down. But she was too young looking to be a snoop. Was she a stray from the stupid tourist group? At least she was a woman from what he could see. It was also nice to help out the ladies. " Uhh...are you suppose to be here? " he questioned. He was a bit cautious in address her since he had no clue who she was. Mob related or not? http://www.polyvore.com/taste_me/set?id=150130937
PM
^
lachesis rhiea
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 12:00 AM
lachesis rhiea
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Citizen
group
N/A
alias
7 secrets

Watch your step, she moved closer to the stump she had left her bag beside, her heels sinking slightly in the soft earth with each step. The wide swooped bells of her jeans rustled against the suede of her boots and the grass accented the sound of the wind around her. Ches lifted the camera to her eye to aim it at the horizon and the sunset sinking out of sight. She had become so wrapped up in what she was doing that she hadn't noticed someone walking up on her.

Are you supposed to be here? Oh! Busted! Ches jumped at the sound of his voice, looking up as she pressed once more on the button. The shutter whirred and snapped before going silent, waiting for another command. It took a moment for her to find her voice; a moment she spent thanking the gods that he hadn't just lashed out or grabbed her arm and told her to shove off. "N-no, probably not but the, uhm... well it looked really beautiful." she waved at the basket and plants she'd photographed, the items that had drawn her to wandering this way away from the tour group. Her accent, a smooth and fluent sound that to natives would be absent, colored her voice as she answered him. She offered a weak smile.

"I... I'm sorry I can leave I just thought..." she held up the camera with a guilty look. "It was a beautiful picture that's all." She lowered the camera, clipping the lens cap into place. Please don't let him throw me out, she thought, taking a deep breath. She offered her hand to him. "oh... I'm Ches," Maybe if she wasn't an idiot? Or maybe if he didn't think she was a tourist- stop joining the tours and people won't mistake you for a tourist, Ches. You don't exactly scream 'local' snapping pictures like this. she thought to herself like a kick in the rear.

speech

WORDS: 327
♔ nickdiazfan
PM
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 12:38 AM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

we were born sick
Was she ignoring him or something? Slightly his brow rose as he waited for an answer from her as he had already talked to her. Eyes drifted ahead of them both to see what she had come so interested in. People had left things out in the open. There was no one ahead of them? Oh? She was taking pictures of baskets and grapes? Hmm much be one of those nature girls. Maybe a hippie even. Screaming at you if you killed a bee or a fly. She looked young though, like real young. But he also felt as if he was old too. College kid maybe? " So you are with the tour..." she confirmed so much for him in that stumbled reply. Like that she wasn't anything close to mob. She was a girl with a camera that had simply wandered from the pack.

She also had some bright blue eyes on her. They were like some kind of mix between crystal and clear blue. Pretty. But she still looked young, like his sister's age. He raised his glass of wine once more to his lips and took a sip of the liquid. This place really made some great wine here too. " You're not in trouble "he chuckled afterward and watched her hand extend toward him. Oh she had manners? That was nice. Usually to rest people were snotty. But since he did not have the Falcone last names, sometimes people just brushed him off as nothing. He wasn't some high ranking manner but still. He gave her a soft smile and placed his own hand within her own, before giving it a firm shake. " Gisuseppe " He didn't bother with last names. There was no point since she was a tourist. " Let me guess....uhh...college student? " he questioned with a raised brow, before glancing around them once more. Seems the people who left their supplies out had come back from them. " Yeah Falco knows how to make a place shine " He nodded, looking back at the girl. http://www.polyvore.com/taste_me/set?id=150130937

PM
^
lachesis rhiea
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 01:54 AM
lachesis rhiea
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Citizen
group
N/A
alias
7 secrets

Not in trouble, oh the relief. She felt herself breathe a soft sigh. Tourist? She stared at him for a moment before grinning and shaking her head. "No, not really... I'm local, I just enjoy visiting everything." She smiled at him, shaking his hand before releasing it, carefully. She reached down and picked up her bag, nestling the camera down into it among the rest and sliding the bag onto her shoulder. "It's a pleasure to meet you Gisuseppe." Ches reached back to let her hair back down and loose now that it wouldn't interfere with her photos. "N-no... I'm not a student, I was but... not now." she shrugged and stared at her feet for a moment before looking back up at him.

"They do, yes." she agreed with him about the Falcones making things shiny. They made things interesting that was for sure and she wasn't going to say a damn thing about them or their name. She wasn't stupid. She gave him a pleasant smile, instead. "Friend or family?" No! No! that was not what Ches wanted to say! What was she thinking? How stupid could she be? There was really no taking it back now and the slight pink touch to the rounds of her cheek, almost bold against her unusually pale skin made it clear, and impossible, to back out of what she'd said and that she'd never meant to say it out loud.

"I-I'm sorry, that's none of my business. I didn't mean- I just... I'm sorry." Oh, brilliant, Ches. How many ways can you find to get yourself in trouble before the day is done? There are only so many things you can be forgiven for! She reached out, straightening her bag on her shoulder. Yeah, this was not going well. In fact this was going less than well.

speech

WORDS: 306
♔ nickdiazfan
PM
^
gisuseppe enzo menconi
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 11:06 PM
gisuseppe enzo menconi
is currently N/A.
take me to church
job
lone shark
Falcone Family
group
bee
alias
66 secrets

we were born sick
Gisuseppe pulled his brows together slightly confused. She wasn't a tourist yet, she had been separated from a tourist group. If she was a local, why didn't she just come to the vineyards and traveled as she pleased. Tour groups were just for...well tourist. Wherever. Whatever she wanted to do, he didn't care. " Oh finished? I'm curious, what was your major? Photography? " he questioned with a slight chuckle. It was a joke of course. He assumed that she was into the whole photos thing. Though to assume was to make an ass out of one's self too. He still thought of her to look kind of young and she was already done out of college? That was quick. But many it was the program she did or something. He had never attended college but he knew a thing or two. He should of went to college but he was not seeing the point anymore. Why go to school to be in debt if he was making good enough money now. He had too much to do now to think about school really.

He raised his glass to his lips once more and finished the wine within the glass as she asked her next family. His eyes grew a little wide before a small smile formed on his lips. Bold girl she was, huh? Who was she to want to know who he was? He brought the glass back down and watched her try to catch herself and say worry to him. It was obvious now, she was a local that knew what happened within this area sometimes. She also knew who Falco was and the power of the name. But it wasn't like he was going to kill her or something. No, there was no reason for it. Plus he didn't do that. "You shouldn't ask those kinds of questions " he advised her. " Not everyone, family or friend will be so kind toward someone who is snooping " he said and crossed his arms over his chest. http://www.polyvore.com/taste_me/set?id=150130937

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.