» admins
» updates
today we are getting a new skin c: also there are a bunch of canons up for grabs as well!
» events
coming soon
» credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at Caution 2.0. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Just pump me up, trey
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Dec 28 2014, 06:02 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

Hells Bells

woo!
]outfit ✖︎

she really wasn't suppose to be out here alone but whatever. she wanted to get away from everyone, which was really her mother, her father and her brother. she had no desire to tell them about the night before. not that anything happened but still. she had never felt so unwanted before. from a person who had no idea about her family anyway. sure trey knew now but he didn't know than. she guessed falco was just right, trey was different. but the guy was still human. he had a heart and emotions. personality was questionable. she got out of her truck, taking her bags in hand. she took her stuff up to her own front door and opened it. she put her bags inside and wasted no time getting the keys for one of the four wheelers. she opened up the garage and put the key into it, letting it come to life. she hopped on it and rolled it out before driving into the woods. she loved her four wheeler it was like escaping the world when she was on it. she drove through the woods, over rocks and some small branches. her one mistake today was not checking to see if there was gas in it. since her parents weren't up here that often, they didn't keep gas in their machines. just as she was about to turn back, her quad came to a halt and went dead. she unscrewed the cap to see that it was indeed dead from not having oil. " damn it " she growled to herself. she would find herself in the middle of the woods, without her phone and a dead quad. just her luck.

outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144504746

I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 05:26 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

i'm your worst nightmare, and you're my biggest fear
Trey had spent two days in the woods a few miles from his cabin. Falco had told him to take a break but, Trey didn't know the meaning of the word. So, instead of sitting around his home all day, which he was physically unable to do, he took his dog and went camping. He didn't travel very far from his property just in case there was an emergency or his uncle needed him. He went camping like this about once a year just to work on his marksmanship and tracking skills. Along with his survival skills. It was a one man, and dog, hunting trip. Reacher might have been a crummy guard dog but he was a natural when it came to outdoor living. Man and dog wandered from their campsite to see what small game they could wrestle up for dinner. Trey brought along no food when he went camping, living off the land. Even hiking to his campsite from his house. This was the best he could muster when taking a 'break'. As they walked, Reacher picked up on something and began barking. This wasn't completely out of character of the dog but him taking off was, "Reacher." he called after the white dog, cursing under his break. He trekked after the dog, trudging through the uneven terrain with his rifle strapped to his back. The dog wound up taking them about a half mile from the campsite by the time he stopped.. Trey spotted the dog standing still with his tail wagging. When he climbed up the hill, he saw what Reacher had found. Gaby. He watched her a moment, taking in the scene in front of him, "You are a terrible stalker." he stated. It might have been a joke coming from another person but, it came from a stone faced Trey. Even if it had been meant in jest, it didn't sound like it. As he stood there, snow flakes began to fall from above. Great. He was a half mile from camp and now it decided to snow. Not only that but he hadn't managed to get any small game before Reacher decided to run off, "What are you doing out here?" he asked, looking back over to Gaby.
words: xxx | wearing: this | notes: for gaby
PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 11:51 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

Hells Bells

woo!
]outfit ✖︎

She would be the one to not check her damn gas tank before she went out today. Now she was basically stranded in the woods with nothing but the clothes on her back. She'd have to go back on foot to her house our find someone with some damn gas. When she heard the dog barking, she froze in her spot. Dogs up here could bite your head off without a second thought. But as the white head came into view she recognized him. That was treys dog! " puppy! " she didn't actually know the dogs real name so puppy it was. She came down lower to the ground so she could pet him and love him up. But with the dog came the owner too. Which only meant...

Slowly her gaze looked up and saw the man of the hour before her. Trey falcone himself. There was a gun on his back of course. But now she felt as if he wouldn't harm her at all. She was the daughter of mona, which was friends with me falcone himself. Mr. Falcone also just bought her mother a puppy. There was something between the two grown ups. What she didn't know or really care to know. She went on petting the ham of a dog. How could such a sweet dog have such a mean owner? " what can I say us careless mistakes just can't get enough " it was a joke but it was also her showing she wasn't pleased with what he gad called her to begin with. Just as his face had been stone like, so was her own. Shifting her attention from Trey, she looked back at his dog and started to hug him. Yup his dog was more interesting than the men with muscle for days before her.

" quad ran out of gas. Came up here to escape the questions after spending the night with a falcone" she said looking back up at him. " what are you doing here? Escaping the disgrace of being seen with me?" she mocked him as she got up from the ground and whipped herself off. She didn't even think he'd even talk to her again after that day. From the way he looked at her and the shock on his face, it was like a face of hate. Which she should totally hate him back for but she didn't. She didn't judge on things like that. But it was stupid of her to think such things.

As she looked up and started to see the snow, she grumbled to herself. Of course here got snow, they were pretty close to the mountains if not on them. She needed to start back to her house, put on the pellet stove and drink some hot chocolate. " would it be wrong if I invited your dog back to my cabin...house thing because he is such a ham?" why she never got a dog was beyond her. She loved them or really other people's animals. She had a horse herself and she would of gave him trailers but it was too short notice. " before you stop talking to me because of who I am, what's his name? " she asked Trey, sitting back up in her quad.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 02:08 AM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

It would be his luck to run into Gaby again. He had never had this happen before until he met her. He had to admit at least he wasn't running into some old guy over and over again. She was attractive. Okay, he was a hardass but he wasn't dead. He was a male after all. At times, though, he wished his dog was more like him... Trey finished walking up the incline until he was face to face with Gaby, glancing down towards his dog momentarily before looking back up to Gaby with a confused look. In all honesty, he didn't have a clue what she was talking about. He didn't remember what he had said about her to his uncle. That day, he was trying to play it off like she had just been a one night stand. That was before his uncle actually knew who she was as she came out of the room she had been hiding in, "Okay?" He replied, the confused prevalent in his tone. Women were an odd bunch, he knew that already.

Glancing back down to Reacher as she coddled him some more, he inwardly called the dog a traitor. When Gaby explained her situation of how she got stuck out in the middle of the woods, he glanced towards the four wheeler. The snow began to fall harder to the point he couldn't see but a couple yards around where they stood. Figures. On both accounts of the snow and Gaby forgetting to fuel up the quad, "How far out were you from your vehicle?" He asked, debating on if it was worth it to have her go back or just bring her back to his campsite. Not that he wanted to do that but he wasn't just going to let her freeze out here either. At least he had found her before that happened. Trey seemed to be caring more for Gaby than he would have liked. Damn Falco and his gentleman teachings, "My campsite is about a half mile back. It's not the most luxurious place but it will prevent us from getting hypothermia or worse." He explained, peering around where they stood. Maybe on the way to wherever they went he could snag up some food.

Her words about disgrace made him roll his eyes. Yes, Trey Falcone himself actually rolled his eyes. She might be a DeLuca but the way Falco talked about her she was more a Ballarino. Didn't matter to Trey, though. She was still related to the DeLucas. But, he couldn't hold that too much against her. His aunt Gemma wasn't technically a Falcone. In fact, she was the daughter of a woman who had been part of the Russian mob. He loved her all the same... "It came as a shock that I had a DeLuca in my home and that I brought you to our safe house..." He explained, not knowing or caring if she would accept that answer, "I am out here camping. I do this once a year." He wasn't sure why he had told her that but what did it matter? She probably disliked him anyway. Either way, he wasn't going to just leave her here, "His name is Reacher. After a character in my favorite novel series." He answered her question about his dog. Again unsure why he had gone into more detail than was needed.
PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 01:58 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

[BLOCKQUOTE]Of course her luck that is weird she would be, in the woods found by Trey himself. The antisocial mans and his love able dog. What a pair. As he gave her a kind of funny look, she at first thought he was playing. Being an ass or something. But the more she thought on it, the more it seemed that he just had no idea. He couldn't be serious right now. " you're kidding me right? Your the one who called me the careless mistake ". Crazy man. Crazy falcone man.

<p>She looked back in the direction of home and gave a shrug. " far enough. I can't walk back with this snow " she admitted. She just wanted some gas and she'd be on her way. But no, he was camping. She'd never take him for a camper but than again he did live in the middle of the woods. She got back up on her two feet, brushing her pants off. " luxurious? We are in the woods Trey . That is not something I'd expect to have here ". The place she lived in up here was pretty fancy and all but that was different. " yeah well you would of never known if it wasn't for your uncle. I'd rather not be judged by people for a name " she said.

<p>She felt as he he still judged her, just a little bit. She hated it. Because now he's probably hold himself back and act different toward her completely. Reacher. That's was the dogs name. Awe and Trey read books, maybe there was a personality under there. " Trey falcone actually likes to do something other than play with his guns? And they say you have no personality " she acted surprised teasing him before laughing at herself. Maybe he's laugh too....or not. It would probably be the second option knowing her luck with him. Spotting the gun behind his back, she walked up to him carefully, looking at it. " what are you hunting small game? Big game? Or my brother?" she asking, saying another joke. She smiled at him, hoping to crack a smile or smirk from him too. She must say after being closer to him and sober, he was attractive. But he was a mob guy, sleeping around was their life. " Ohh lets go hunt some turkey! I'll clean it and they should be easy to track with the snow on the ground.
I don't have my gun can I shoot with yours? Please?...pretty please?"
she asked pouting at him.
[/BLOCKQUOTE]
PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 03:46 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

When Gaby brought up what he had said about her when Falco came to his home, he shook his head, "I said that to make Falco think you were some one night stand. You know, when you went hiding in my spare bedroom." he corrected. He was actually doing what she wanted by trying to not let Falco find out she was there. It was what she wanted in the first place. Was that why she was being catty to him? She took things too personally... This wasn't what Trey had planned for the day. Dealing with some female drama int he middle of the woods during a snow storm. No wonder he didn't deal with women that often. He was actually quite the opposite of his uncle in that regard. He didn't feel like dealing with this especially when the snow was beginning to pile up at an alarming rate.

Great. Of course she would be too far out to make it back safely. Now he would have to take her back to his campsite. The only one out of the trio who seemed excited about this was Reacher, "Well, I know how you mob girls like to live." he commented about the accommodations. Every one he had come across was dolled up like they smashed their face into a paint palette and wore the most gaudy clothing they could find. They were trophies and use to the finer things in life. Another reason Trey steered clear. He would rather be alone the rest of his life than deal with that. Trey would continue to judge her until she proved him wrong in some way. Until then, she would be the daughter of DeLuca and nothing more.

Trey sighed when she teased him about his hobby of reading, "I don't need a personality." he replied, "I have a purpose and duty." the family really was his life. Ever since he had been taken into the life at the young age, it was his dedication. The only thing he cared about - even over himself. It was almost as if he was a robot. Just like Falco wanted him to be and how the family needed him to be, "I was in the process of hunting for dinner when Reacher decided you needed rescuing." he glanced around them before letting his eyes wander back to her, "All of the above... I don't know how many turkeys will be around these parts now. We'd be lucky to find a pheasant. Maybe a hare or boar..." he wasn't sure how easy it would be to find anything in all this snow. He was still in thought when she began begging for his rifle. He shot her a death glare at the very idea of it, "Do you know how to shoot?"
PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 09:34 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

Hells Bells

woo!
]outfit ✖︎

.” ohhh…” so she wouldn’t come careless mistake. Was she some mistake at all? She wanted to question him further but it was obvious that he was annoyed with her. At least in her shoes it seemed that way. Wow he really was a person to be all out by himself all the time. She felt bad for him. Everyone needed friends. Even the grumpy people. She would be his friend, he wouldn’t know it but she would. She raised a brow as he called her a mob girl. She was not a mob girl. Mob girls were chicks that wanted nothing more than to live in the lap of money. ” I am not some prissy little witch that lives off some man’s money “ she was a little offended that he called her that. She was standing in the middle of the woods on a quad. How many mob girls did that? None. He better get his facts straight. ” stop being a jerk “ she waved a finger at him in a bit of a scolding fashion. He was testing her patience, not that she had much of a filter to begin with.

” but you have one “ he did have a personality. He was like grumpy of the seven dwarfs. She had only spent a night, that she couldn’t remember and this time with him and she was getting a feel for him. There was more to him than reached the eye, but she always knew that. Since school, she had realized that. ” you also have a life of your own trey “ obviously he did since he was in the woods. He liked the woods. It was easy to see from his living conditions. ” we will find something. No one comes through here often enough to make the animals cautious “ her father had taken her a couple hunting trips. She liked it actually. Hunting, fishing, camping she’d do it all.

But like always with men, she had to prove that she knew what she was doing. ” awe Reacher my hero “ she smiled and gave the dog a pat on the head before looking back up at trey. As he shot her a death look, she gave him a mean one right back. Crazy enough, he didn’t scare her. She didn’t know why but he didn’t provoke fear into her. ” you can give me every mean look in the book, you aren’t scary to me “ she said at first, looking back at his gun. ” of course I know how to shoot. “ she rolled her eyes at him, turning and walking back to her quad. She forgot that she brought something, her bow. ” and use a bow too thank you very much “ she said and put it over her shoulder. ” I am and will never be a ‘mob girl’” she told him, walking past him remembering where he said his game was. She realized the incline he had come up to see her and without even looking back she made her way down. Now if she could just spot a nesting turkey or a flock she would be golden.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jan 1 2015, 07:34 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

Well, in fact she was a mistake. Trey never meant for her to help him with the underboss or bring her to the safe house and he definitely didn't mean to bring her into his own home of all places. He would have preferred her see the safe house over his house, honestly. Things hadn't worked out that way and now he was in the middle of the woods with DeLuca's daughter. The very man Trey wouldn't hesitate to kill, "Since you're not catching on. I'm not a 'jerk'. This is me. There is no 'stopping it'." he explained, sounded exasperated already. It was going to be a long night. Why her? Why Gaby? Why did he have to run into her in this woods? He would have wished for another DeLuca family member instead. At least that 'meeting' would have been short.

Trey still couldn't remember her from school but, then again, he hadn't been trying very hard in the first place. School didn't matter now. He had been out of school for many years and he left all that behind when he took up his new career choice, "I have a life when I'm told I can have one." he retorted. Why did she insist on trying to evaluate his life? They had just met. What did she know anyway? He snorted at the very thought of her trying to dissect him. Trey was Trey and that was all there was to it. Call him a robot or what have you, it was just the way he was. He had to admit, though, she seemed more willing to do things outdoorsy than most mob females he had come across. Most would be complaining about the cold and wanting shelter by now. Reacher was already whining about the snow, shaking it off his coat and shooting glares up at Trey.

"You might be able to shoot but this is my rifle." he stressed, "No one touches it but me." he stressed yet again. He was very strict about things like that. He was meticulous about all things that were part of his job and this was definitely one of them. "You are more than welcome to prep and clean whatever animal we find if you feel the need to prove yourself..." he replied before turning and following suit down the hill he had just come up. It was covered in snow at this point as it was coming down in sheets. He hoped they were stumble upon some animal dumb enough to still be wandering out here in this weather. At least the darker coated or feathered creatures would be pretty easy to spot.
PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jan 1 2015, 10:11 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

Hells Bells

woo!
]outfit ✖︎

" bullshit " she didn't believe him. she wasn't sure why she didn't but it was really all just a feeling. no human was a robot. it was impossible. it was stupid. gaby guessed it was the main reason why she called him on his bullshit, because it wasn't true. gaby still had the deep feeling that he didn't care for her.but not like a regular annoyance more than that. but she also felt as if that was just him. annoyed at everything for no reason. such a grump he was. he was too young for such old man habits.

he had a life when told he could. that was one thing she was happy she did not have as becoming don. sure life was limited in some ways but she still had a life. being part of the mob just took so much away from a person, from a human being. that was why she was so happy to still have her freedom now. she wasn't any different than a regular person. but after you kill a person, she was sure to never be the same.she didn't think she could do that to someone.have their blood on her own hands. even if she had men to do that for her, it would still be her hands. her work. her problem. she would be the reason why some guy couldn't go home to his kids or wife.

" i have nothing to prove to you trey " she called out back to him. she really didn't. she just liked the outdoors and being in the trees. but he thought she was some snobby mod girl. she was proving him wrong already by being in the woods and willing to tag along on his adventures. but he wouldn't see that. such a man and not in a good way. she rolled her eyes to herself, walking ahead of him to look for any tracks of turkey. she hoped to find a turkey or two, they didn't run fast. she walked toward the pie, since all the animals would look toward the heavier pine to bed in. she walked into the trees, looking for tracks there. she didn't bother talking, one because they were hunting and two he'd probably think she was still trying to prove herself.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 04:52 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

Trey sighed inwardly, peering up at the sky for a few moments before looking ahead again. He just had to run into Gaby again. As they walked through the trees, the snow was piling up but it was manageable to walk through. However, as time progressed it was easy to assume that even walking would become a bit of a challenge. Maybe hunting in the winter wasn't the best idea but Trey felt he had to prepare himself for all situations. Things would have probably been going more swimmingly for him if he was still alone with Reacher. Tracking was one of his fortes but he found Gaby distracting for some reason.

The trio trekked on through the forest actually heading back in the direction of his campsite but looking for some sort of nutrition along the way. Reacher seemed to be having better luck as he shoveled his nose through the snow. His face was literally caked with snow as he tried to locate any scent he could. Suddenly, it went from silence to Reacher whining and becoming a bit rigid. Trey glanced down at his dog curiously but knowing he had pegged something. Without a word, Trey reached back and removed his rifle from his shoulder, holding it at a ready position. Hopefully they would get lucky and find something bigger than a mouse...

Trey glanced towards Gaby for a moment or two before his attention resumed on Reacher. As he looked ahead, he stopped in his tracked along with instinctively grabbing Gaby by the arm, "Wait." he whispered, his eyes narrowed as if he was trying to see if what he was seeing up ahead was real. The snow made it hard to see but, there was a larger creature rooting through the snow through the tree line, "A red deer." he told Gaby, hoping Reacher would behave himself and not take off after the deer. It was a small deer but it would be plenty for their small group. It might come in handy to have extra in case they get stuck out at the campsite due to the weather.

PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jan 13 2015, 10:27 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

Hells Bells

woo!
]outfit ✖︎

she was quiet. she tried her best not to make so much sound as she watched and she said nothing more to him. partly because he was such a grumpy man to be around. like wasn't he a falcone? they were charmers. known to be the ladies man type. weell at least mr. flcone was. trey was nothing close to that. though she found himself lost in the woods. though truthfully she didn't mind. she didn't complain on things like that. gaby found no reason to waste a breathe on such things. why hate when she could just get along with him? he didn't seem as happy for the idea of them together but he could at least put on a better face for it.

but part of it hard to be because of who her father was. there must of been some judgement on her for who she was related to. though some may side her more to her mother than her father, she didn't see it that way. she was equally half of each of her parents. they both helped shape her into the person she was today. she was herself, gabrielle. would he ever see that? nope. she gave up hope for that view point ever changing. she walked forward, till he gripped her arm and told her to wait. she looked back at him with a raised brow toward him. animal? she followed his gaze over to see what he was looking at. oh a deer. she looked back at him and saw that he already had his gun out. she figured he was going to go for the shot, if he could get it from her. she would have taken her bow out, but since he already had his gun out, she figured he'd go after it. she said nothing, there was an animal out in front of them. if she would dare say a word, it might scare away their meal. why didn't he just pack food, you know? but whatever this was not her camping trip, she was just a guest on it. perfect day to go camping, you'd think he'd check the weather. though she could say the same about herself and checking her gas tank.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jan 14 2015, 07:17 PM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

It wasn't a turkey like she had been hoping for but this deer would provide them suitable food for much longer than a turkey would. Trey knew they would be stuck out at his campsite for a couple days. They could always trek the several miles back but why waste the energy? If he had been alone during this snow storm he would have stayed put anyway. He knew it was due to snow but apparently they were mistaken on the intended amount. It was much more than the several inches depicted on the weather forecast. Gaby was lucky Reacher had found her. Who knows what she would be doing now. Honestly, Trey was thankful he had found her too. He might not of liked who she was related to but he didn't want any harm to come to her for no good reason...

Trey commanded Reacher to lay down to which the dog reluctantly obeyed. Once his dog was settled, he glanced towards Gaby then towards the lone deer. At least from the looks of it, it was alone. It could have it's herd around here somewhere in the snow. Readying his rifle, he hoisted it up and put the deer in his sights. Trey lined up the best, cleanest and quickest shot. He didn't want the animal to suffer after all. Pulling the trigger with an even pressure, one shot was all it took to bring the deer down. The gunshot echoed through the trees then pure silence followed it. Reacher jumped up from his spot on the ground before racing over to the fallen deer. A subtle smirk appeared on Trey's lips, quite proud of his shot and his prize. He glanced towards Gaby, "Dinner is served." he informed her with an unintentional smirk. He then headed off towards their future meal.

He looked over the deer to make sure it was truly down and not suffering. Just as he suspected,it was a quick kill. Trey never doubted his skills in the least. Now that they had their meal, the task of bringing it back to the campsite wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world. Luckily they were only about a half mile away at this point. Thinking a moment as he looked around the snow covered area, he focused on Gaby. He could easily carry the deer since it was on the smaller side but that would mean Gaby would have to carry his rifle. He could attempt both but he risked damaging his rifle or himself if he slipped in the process. It would just be easier to have her carry it. As much as he didn't want to... Removing it from being slung over his shoulder he held it out to her, "If you carry this, I can carry the deer." he informed her, "This is my most prized possession so... don't drop it or anything." his face like stone again.

PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 09:46 AM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

Hells Bells

woo!
]outfit ✖︎

she waited and watched as he pulled out his gun and aimed to shoot the deer. she could have shot it with her bow. but mister big strong guy over here, looked like the type to want to be the man. the protector. the provider. much like her father. hmm they seemed so similar in some ways. they always said you marry someone like your father. thought she wasn't getting married to trey and trey was probably a man of many flings. he was still a falcone to some extent. a women charmer, probably not. but a man to be known to be with a lot of women, yes. she could never understand how men did it or women. just jump from person to person, there was no connection there. no feelings, no nothing. she stood as he took the shot, not even moving as he rang it. gun shots didn't scare her anymore. she was too use to them, for them to have any effect on her. gaby still wished it has been a flick of turkeys. those were way easier to clean and easy as hell to carry too. she offered him a small smile back and started to walk toward the now dead animal. she unbuttoned her coat and stripped it off. sure it was cold and all but putting her hands inside this warm deer would make up for it. she put her coat on a tree and opened her hands up to trey." knife " it was simply just a word but he would know what she meant. she needed to cut this sucker open to gut it out. it would be lighter without al the insides anyway. " or is that just not womanly? since you see me as some mob girl ' she mocked him with a roll of her eyes,. hopefully he would not longer see her as that. the woman was about to stick her hands inside of a deer and clean it out. she wasn't like other women, he just had to understand that,.

PMEmail
^
Trey Vincent Falcone
 Posted: Jan 29 2015, 08:10 AM
Trey Vincent Falcone
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
Hitman
Falcone Family
group
archer
alias
73 secrets

They would clean the deer here away from the campsite so that they wouldn't attract any would-be predators. That was the last thing he wanted to deal with tonight. He hoped the embers he had left protected back at the site were still going so that starting a fire would be simple. Just some kindling and small pieces of wood and it would perk right up. He was jogged out of his thought process when she asked for a knife, peering down to her. His brow furrowed in, what was that? Amusement? Possibly. She was surprising him at every turn, it seemed. Reached under his coat he pulled a hunting knife out, checking it quickly with his thumb before turning the hilt towards her, "Go for it." he replied. Once handing over the knife to her, he crossed his arms over his chest, "You sure you know what you are doing?" he didn't want any food to go to waste. Suddenly, he heard a cluckling noise coming from over his shoulder and turned. It was then he spotted a lone turkey wandering through the snow. It was enough to almost make him laugh. Almost. He turned back to Gaby, making sure Reacher didn't go after the bird, "Well, there's your turkey." he mused.
PM
^
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
 Posted: Jan 29 2015, 02:14 PM
Gabrielle Ana Ballarino
is currently N/A.
N/A
job
N/A
Ballarino Family
group
N/A
alias
72 secrets

Hells Bells

woo!
]outfit ✖︎

of course he was in some way or another say something to think she could not do it. clearly he did not know enough about her father. he loved to hunt and be outside. it was where she had picked it up from really, not her mother. " of course I do. " she snorted back at him and turned the deer over, so the stomach was facing her. " believe me I see no reason to try and impress you " she went on and started to carefully rip past the skin and expose the insides. she looked up as he pointed out the turkey, all alone. . she placed down the knife he had given her and pulled out a bow from her back, holding up her bow with an aim at the turkey. really, she'd rather shot the thing, it was easier that way. she drew in a slow breathe and saw the male lift up his tail feathers. she let go of the arrow and watched her shot, shoot toward the birth. hitting him square from behind, passing up to hit the heart. the turkey dropped, a couple sound effects and flutters but that was turkey. she placed down the bow and smiled to herself. before she left herself get distracted, she turned back to the deer she had started. cutting the belly open, she removed the guts slowly, not wanting to cut any of them open. bare handed and all, her hand ended up being covered in blood. she reached further up and pulled out much, " well you clearly hit the heart " she said, taking out the pieces of it. she shivered a bit, since she had taken off her coat to clean the animal. " there one clean, one to go " she said, getting up and rubbing some snow in her hand to clean it off.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.